Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just reported it

I've just added my contribution to that thread...
Guessing she's been on another deleting mission! Loads of comments disappearing 😂😂😂😂

Great set of IG Stories posts from Small Business Boss all about it and calling SARAH AKWISOMBE out again:

So I guess we'll ask AGAIN:

Sarah Akwisombe, seeing as you are this brave adventurer explorer, when are you going to be BRAVE ENOUGH to come here and answer all the questions in an environment where you can't delete difficult questions or block the people asking them? No true explorer or visionary is SCARED, so let's see if you truly are what you claim to be, or if you are just a FRIGHTENED LITTLE GIRL.

Over to you. Your refusal to properly engage with all the allegations in the latest news article suggests you are BANG TO RIGHTS and GUILTY. Come and prove your innocence and that you aren't really a THIEF, a LIAR, a CONTREPRENEUR and a SCAMMER.

Reactions: 5
Guessing she's been on another deleting mission! Loads of comments disappearing 😂😂😂😂

Great set of IG Stories posts from Small Business Boss all about it and calling SARAH AKWISOMBE out again:

So I guess we'll ask AGAIN:

Sarah Akwisombe, seeing as you are this brave adventurer explorer, when are you going to be BRAVE ENOUGH to come here and answer all the questions in an environment where you can't delete difficult questions or block the people asking them? No true explorer or visionary is SCARED, so let's see if you truly are what you claim to be, or if you are just a FRIGHTENED LITTLE GIRL.

Over to you. Your refusal to properly engage with all the allegations in the latest news article suggests you are BANG TO RIGHTS and GUILTY. Come and prove your innocence and that you aren't really a THIEF, a LIAR, a CONTREPRENEUR and a SCAMMER.
Those Stories are EXCELLENT.

It makes me so happy to see accounts not scared to call her out on this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Those Stories are EXCELLENT.

It makes me so happy to see accounts not scared to call her out on this tit.
It's getting worse for her. More and more voices all over the internet - press, media, social media, forums and more.

In short, she's more fucked than that weekend away with Llewy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Guys, random question but why do some people put ‘she/her‘ in their bio? I’ve noticed this more frequently with Sarah’s peeps/gram peeps 🧐🤔

Reactions: 3
For ease of finding them, here's the link to the myfrugalyear IG Stories about Sarah Akwisombe

Reactions: 2
But sadly she has deleted it and blocked me....
Just proof that you're too close for comfort 😂😂😂😂😂

For all her fake bravado, we're really not seeing anything of substance. Part of me really wants to see Sarah Akwisombe come out swinging, to see if she truly is as fearless and brave as she purports to be. I doubt it'll happen because she hasn't even got enough about her to respond to comments properly or deal with challenges effectively. And we know she's 100% not got the balls to come here and speak to us. Coward!

Reactions: 1
Her engagement is tit, followers are dropping and she’s now asking what people want to see. Utterly desperate. Had she done the right thing she could be out there still making proper money from her courses - instead fo designing tarot cards and showing off how skinny she is and her daytime routine which no one gives a tit about

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She honestly thinks people are still interested in her trainers or how thin she is . You are finished Sarah , people know you are a fraud and won’t don’t take lightly what you have done, anyone agreeing with you are all coaches and similar tit leeches, you owe people money you refuse to pay back and until you do that they think you are a rotten sort , your trainers and looks aren’t enough to carry you through this time . Go give JD sports a call .

• Heart
your trainers and looks aren’t enough to carry you through this time
So true.

Llewy is clearly done with her - as is just about anyone else of substance.

The fake Croydon ghetto girl attitude was only going to carry her so far. And how stupid do you have to be to think that in these digital times when everything is out there forever, that she could blag about so much and not be found out, or that all the people she defrauded wouldn't start working together to put pressure on her to do the right thing?

Sarah Akwisombe - you've said it yourself, your physical and mental health is wrecked from this. You're now appearing delusional. Do all the refunds, yes it means giving away the money you covet above all else, but it would mean you can walk away from this shitshow completely, with at least your sanity intact if nothing else. This will not go away - if anything it's getting worse for you and your family each day. Just give the money back to everyone and get off social media to heal your relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes I did, here they are:
Well I can see very clearly why she has deleted and blocked. We can't be having any of that factual and accurate information out there can we?!?!?

I'd be inclined to send those screenshots to Small Business Boss - I reckon she'll share them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Well I can see very clearly why she has deleted and blocked. We can't be having any of that factual and accurate information out there can we?!?!?

I'd be inclined to send those screenshots to Small Business Boss - I reckon she'll share them 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please do!!!!! x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.