Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s turned off the like count on some posts. Is it because your engagement is shocking and no one cares anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So one other coach, a graphic designer, a pleased-with-herself for breastfeeding clothing brand and something so instantly forgettable I’ve forgotten it.

That’s it. Four clients. Who have been marked as absolute suckers with no integrity. Nice.

And Sketch is just for tourists.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or never washed it and wearing as a reminder of the “attention she wasn’t getting at home”
Another thought….

This caption definitely didn’t age well….yeah especially Jason owns Llewy a lot, being demoted below a doormat level, that’s what he owns Llewy.

And Sarah owns Llewy those thousands pounds in owed money that should have been refunded ages ago.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So one other coach, a graphic designer, a pleased-with-herself for breastfeeding clothing brand and something so instantly forgettable I’ve forgotten it.

That’s it. Four clients. Who have been marked as absolute
This made me laugh!! So she’s coaching 2 e-commerce businesses when she’s tweeting questions about selling her tat online?

Even when she’s doing a bigging up post to her clients it’s all ME ME ME!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This made me laugh!! So she’s coaching 2 e-commerce businesses when she’s tweeting questions about selling her tat online?

Even when she’s doing a bigging up post to her clients it’s all ME ME ME!!!
Sketch London is bloody expensive! So you know where your refunds are getting spent ladies, over priced afternoon tea in a pink paradise with David Shrigley art adorned walls and crockery.
Love this comment by one....

Attachments

The Sketch afternoon tea was one of the most expensive yet underwhelming I've ever had. All style, no substance. Why am I not surprised it's her favourite place?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sketch London is bloody expensive! So you know where your refunds are getting spent ladies, over priced afternoon tea in a pink paradise with David Shrigley art adorned walls and crockery.
Love this comment by one....
And then her husband and then her brother commenting after!
It’s like it’s all contrived. The women are probably her friends and it’s a rouge to drum up fake success.
So predictable.

She probably doesn’t actually coach them anymore. Bet she just refers to them as her coaching clients as she ‘coached’/scammed them previously and now they’re just having a little lunch so they can splash it all over their socials. All of her comments on today’s post scream out her insecurity over the truth that has come out from paying customers on tattle!

Reactions: 4
Interesting! When I saw it I thought/assumed it was gifted / ad (I didn’t look closely) which i guess is what she wants it to look like
She went to a lululemon influencer event last year so probably should be tagged in some way as I’m sure she’ll get a kickback from anything they buy

She never does anything out of the kindness of her stone cold heart does she?

Reactions: 4
Lol she’s trying to play the narrative that the bad press was in the past and now it’s all sunshine and rainbows. She’s very much still in the tit.

Reactions: 9
It honestly looks really awkward and embarrassing. Basic boomerangs of clinking champagne coupes at Sketch. Kicking your foot up with ‘goodies’ at Lulu Lemon, embarrassing white girls in town all going on about it on Stories. Hardly matches her weed-smoking, Tesla mod-ing, Croydon bad gyal vibe she was so intent on unapologetically selling us a few months ago.

It’s actually funny to see this floundering, directionless, ‘boss’ scrabble around for some sort of angle on what it is she actually does. Turns out, not a lot!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.