Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either way we have the music to look forward to. There’s a light at the end of the lockdown tunnel. Praise be for her excellent music skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So look like Sarah’s publishers are getting rid of old stock - the price has been slashed to £6.49 and they have sold stock to book sellers on eBay (world of books etc “saving books going into landfill sites” 😂)

I’ll be keeping my eyes open in the bargain bin at the Works

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So look like Sarah’s publishers are getting rid of old stock - the price has been slashed to £6.49 and they have sold stock to book sellers on eBay (world of books etc “saving books going into landfill sites” 😂)

I’ll be keeping my eyes open in the bargain bin at the Works
“Item ending 17th June 2021” thats her birthday 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
“Item ending 17th June 2021” thats her birthday 😂😂😂
The irony though. You literally cannot make this tit up. What are the odds of book number two happening now then? Please say zero because letting her write another one, and making money off of more scamming would be an absolute nightmare and disaster.

The irony though. You literally cannot make this tit up. What are the odds of book number two happening now then? Please say zero because letting her write another one, and making money off of more scamming would be an absolute nightmare and disaster.
I know she talked about a second one and I bet it was a hero’s story of how she overcame it all….not going to happen now is it?

Reactions: 1
I know she talked about a second one and I bet it was a hero’s story of how she overcame it all….not going to happen now is it?
Good point. If it was a hero’s story of how she overcame everything I’d have to ask - again - how delusional would that make her? Clearly she hasn’t overcome tit; she’s still smack in the middle of said tit.

Reactions: 2
Can anyone remember the name/cost of the very first workshop Sarah and Llewy did together? The second one was £150 and called “fearless, focused and f***ing awesome, but there was one before that that was just an hour and cost about £30-£50. Also does anyone know if they emailed receipts for it? I can’t seem to find one but pretty sure I did the session. Or was it a free call/live? Thanks all x

Can anyone remember the name/cost of the very first workshop Sarah and Llewy did together? The second one was £150 and called “fearless, focused and f***ing awesome, but there was one before that that was just an hour and cost about £30-£50. Also does anyone know if they emailed receipts for it? I can’t seem to find one but pretty sure I did the session. Or was it a free call/live? Thanks all x
Was it Major Money Moves?

Just a little reminder to anyone who’s worried about claiming their money back, please just go for it! Contact this lady on Twitter who will help you. She’s successfully helped loads of customers claim their money back (no one hasn’t been successful!!!) It’s very straight forward as Sarah hasn’t got a leg to stand on because there’s too much evidence (which is all gathered and ready for you.) More and more are coming forward and claiming so please don’t feel scared or worried!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just a little reminder to anyone who’s worried about claiming their money back, please just go for it! Contact this lady on Twitter who will help you. She’s successfully helped loads of customers claim their money back (no one hasn’t been successful!!!) It’s very straight forward as Sarah hasn’t got a leg to stand on because there’s too much evidence (which is all gathered and ready for you.) More and more are coming forward and claiming so please don’t feel scared or worried!
This is incredible - Sarah Akwisombe really thought she was going to get away with it. Had she refunded in the first place she would still have a successful business, if not even more successful. She really thought her clients were stupid.

Reactions: 7
This is incredible - Sarah Akwisombe really thought she was going to get away with it. Had she refunded in the first place she would still have a successful business, if not even more successful. She really thought her clients were stupid.
And that makes it even more sad doesn’t it, that someone who offered services to women who are just trying to create a better life and business literally exploited them and thought they weren’t smart enough to figure it out. Much less fight back when Sarah’s scam fell apart.

Reactions: 5
And the thing is, is you have years to claim. I don’t know how Sarah can sleep at night, I’d feel physically sick knowing that any day I could have another letter landing on my doorstep.

All the evidence has been collated for you so it’s easy for you to claim.

It could have been so easy for her if she’d just done the right thing in the first place rather than intimidating and gaslighting fellow women.

And the thing is, is you have years to claim. I don’t know how Sarah can sleep at night, I’d feel physically sick knowing that any day I could have another letter landing on my doorstep.

All the evidence has been collated for you so it’s easy for you to claim.

It could have been so easy for her if she’d just done the right thing in the first place rather than intimidating and gaslighting fellow women.
Homegirl plays it cool for the cameras so to speak, and tries really hard to make the world believe she’s both doing fantastic and is out of the woods. What goes on behind the scenes on the other hand? I daresay we have reason to believe that’s its own shitshow.
I’d like to believe Sarah really is struggling to keep her tit together, and that there have been more than one sleepless night. Even a narc is capable of worrying about money problems - at least the ones I have encountered. Nobody is immune to that when tit really starts to hit the fan, and if more and more people are claiming their money, and are successful, the Akwisombe bank accounts are shrinking every day. We just don’t get to see that because Sarah believe that being vulnerable - truly vulnerable and not that curated Rachel Hollis imperfections-bullshit - means you’ve failed. And she can’t have that now, can she, while she’s so desperate to play with the rest of the corrupted big bois. Apparently that’s a legacy she wants to leave instead of being genuine and actually trying to make the world a better place.

Reactions: 6
Looks like the thread is dying down now, is anyone actually moving forward with legal action?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.