Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I think she should stop filming the little girl.

I imagine the child barely understands what happened and that Saoirse is gone forever. 😟 She definitely doesn't have any understanding that her image is being shared to thousands of people, while visiting the grave and elsewhere.

It's a dreadfully sad situation as it is for every parent that loses a child. I think she might be better off taking some time away from social media, and allowing herself to grieve.

Reactions: 17

Julyrain

Mamma could do with having a read of this. Now, in fairness, she doesn't share all of the things mentioned in this post, but she does share FR's very private grief, and the daily news performance is unsettling and unnecessary too.
View attachment 2984833
Mama shared every minute of Farrah toilet training a few years back, even went as far as showing what was in the potty it was beyond disgusting carry on. So I don't think she'll stop now. The poor child.

• Wow
  • Sick

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
That reel is so intrusive. None of us should see that. A young girl weakening, coming to the end of her life. It’s so wrong. It’s actually really upsetting seeing a parent share the hearse carrying their child to share on social media. It’s sick

Clau

VIP Member
I don’t agree with a lot of what Roseanne has posted but I lost my little girl 2.5 years ago 5 weeks before turning 3 😔💔 and her twin sister gets us through the days, I post on Insta with posts about missing my daughter as it’s how I deal and cope with my grief. I haven’t nor ever will share our little girl’s resting place as somethings should be kept private and I want to honour and respect my precious girl. Each to their own I say. I’m sure there are lots watching my stories/posts going oh Lord not this one posting morbid stories again but they can always skip/block…! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Hunzosrus

There are too many private moments there, Saoirse looks so poorly in many of them. Her husband always seemed awkward in front of the camera. I'm sure he can't be comfortable with this.
I agree... The final journey one seems very odd in particular. Would you really whip out the phone and record the hearse travelling ahead of you, and then share it later? I couldn't fathom it.

Luckily I have never been in her situation, but I know people who have, and I could not imagine any of them doing that.

petal1

VIP Member
Poor little one yesterday talking to Saoirse at the grave, telling her her news, and Mama filming and uploading it all to Insta for all and sundry to gawk at. If I discovered my parents had done such a thing to me I'd be going no contact with them as an adult.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Ok that’s it I have to unfollow now, that is actually too much. She’s acting delighted that absolute strangers are allegedly visiting her child’s grave (who is 6 weeks buried). I am actually horrified.

Tammys

VIP Member
I often think of Vera Twomey
And little Ava god rest her soul she always shielded the little girl from social media as best she could.

• Sad
  • Heart

JohnnyDepp

It was for saoirse, did ye see I'm not back working with brands she a total Hun now off the back of saoirse
That’s vile ! What a horrible woman ! Let’s be honest she was planning content even while choosing the music for her daughters funeral

Reminds me of everything eileen heading off to a ball when her poor baby was only 6weeks gone because apparently Annabel would have wanted them to live their lives . Ok 👌
---
Imagine being arsed to get ready and post Instagram pictures . I don’t get it , she really should be mourning

Ellegee

VIP Member
The manic laughing of Rosanna recording the video to the playschool teacher

FR is her fame ticket now
It was the stern “they’re not your cows” in the next clip that boiled my blood, followed by a swift pause in filming for a retake. I wonder how often she does that to get things insta perfect. It’s no wonder everyone was starting to look uncomfortable on camera over the last year. So what if Saoirse liked to think of the cows as hers. She adored them.

heatire

And the thought going into the bio on the instagram. I couldn’t even imagine thinking that or being bothered about it a month after my little girl died. She needs to realise Instagram is a pile of shit it’s great if it distracts her but my god share about the weather or something not her daughter reading to her dead daughter, their private moments talking or her husband watching the game with the photo. I’m actually in shock her youngest is not old enough to consent to anything being posted so it absolutely should not be posts of her.

Reactions: 15

Chatty9

I see the feel the Mam posted. She looks broken in it and Saoirse so loving to her. She said they made sure she didn't know she was dying 💔 it must be devastating trying to put the best side out for your child.

• Sad

Hunzosrus

I think you are being unnecessarily unkind! It is her page, she can post whatever photos or videos she likes. If she wants to show a shot in the distance of her small child visiting her sisters grave that’s her business . If you feel so strongly that you do not agree with what a grieving mother does and does not post there is an unfollow and block button on her page profile!
Are you very new to Tattle? It's a gossip site, where people are free to comment on anything that people with over 10k followers choose to put into the public domain. One of the rules is that nothing is off the table, and there's no policing what can and can't be discussed. If you feel so strongly, there is an unwatch button, or just avoid Tattle altogether.

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I think you are being unnecessarily unkind! It is her page, she can post whatever photos or videos she likes. If she wants to show a shot in the distance of her small child visiting her sisters grave that’s her business . If you feel so strongly that you do not agree with what a grieving mother does and does not post there is an unfollow and block button on her page profile!
I don’t think tattle is for you

Cant-be-arsed

Documenting life without Saoirse I think will be her new focus for her page. And honestly at this stage I’d say whatever helps fill that void some bit let her do it and maybe it will give her some focus. I can’t imagine what it feels like to wake every morning and not have her there. Life is so cruel. I just hope that the other little girl’s privacy is respected and that she is given the space to be Farrah Rose and not just “Saoirse’s sister”.

• Heart

Quackers

VIP Member
I agree... The final journey one seems very odd in particular. Would you really whip out the phone and record the hearse travelling ahead of you, and then share it later? I couldn't fathom it.

Luckily I have never been in her situation, but I know people who have, and I could not imagine any of them doing that.
I’m in her situation and I couldn’t imagine doing that. Poor children have no consent. Her final moments should be private. The hearse. Oh goodness. I’m not judging it’s just not for me even on my private page.
May she find some solace and peace it’s the most horrendous road to travel and it doesn’t get easier it just gets different.

• Heart