Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starsx

[USER=189182]@Hector crowbar what do you mean ?
What you don't get to see is mama's directions for the "perfect" angle.

Let's not kid ourselves into believing that anything is spontaneous on Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Chatty9

I wasn't on SM all weekend as I was at a funeral. Was the months mind this weekend gone? If so did she post much about it?

Ole

I see the feel the Mam posted. She looks broken in it and Saoirse so loving to her. She said they made sure she didn't know she was dying 💔 it must be devastating trying to put the best side out for your child.
When did she say that?

CCeye

Does anyone know why FR always has that brown bandage thing around her elbow? I just seen a post now where the mother is showing a memory of Saoirse and she has the bandage around her arm.., obviously an IV line for medication. Is she just letting FR wear it to get attention? Very strange

happyout2000

VIP Member
I agree with all the posts about privacy. Roseanna might be so distraught that she's not thinking straight. Maybe a family member should suggest waiting a while before posting any more. It's obviously her choice but she may regret it. The photo of FR reading her a story 'after she passed' like was Saoirse lying beside her in that photo and they decided to take a photo?? Instagram or not I just can't imagine taking those photos. I have never taken a photo at any funeral that I can recall.
How do you know she passed in that pic with FR reading the book?

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
The wording makes me think it was gifted to them. I never heard it mentioned about her before so it was probably just someone’s personal thoughts about her.
---

If you click on new members profiles it tells you when they actually joined tattle. This person isn’t new. I’ve no idea why it comes up on some profiles
The status depends on your number of posts, not the date you joined. In this case Den appears to have posted only 8 times in about 4 years.