Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CalM

That poor child will hate her as an adult when she sees all the shite her mother has recorded and posted
I know... I am tired of saying this - everything any person/parent posts on their social media accounts is there forever. My teenagers friends scour parents social media accounts to get images of them as babies/kids/anything that can remotely mortify them and are sharing it all online - it is so sad but predictable. Teenage years are so hard as it is without parents handing images on a plate to be crucified among a peer group. It blows my mind parents cannot see this. :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Cant-be-arsed

I read her post that said as parents they were broken and as a mother she is completely lost and I was bawling for her it must be devastating in every way.

• Heart

Tammys

VIP Member
There is a new thing out now you put some code on a grave stone and people can scan it on their phone to see pics etc of the deceased person.
Each to their own

• Wow
  • Sick

Ellegee

VIP Member
It’s not the coffee shop fault but I wouldn’t buy from it after seeing it being used at a child’s grave.
Is this a joke? You acknowledge it’s not the coffee shops fault but you won’t give them business anyway? Help me understand your reasoning behind that

Reactions: 7

Curlique

VIP Member
Is it just me or is it freaky to conceive your children on the anniversary of your meeting your husband and his cancer diagnosis?? Not to mention sharing that with the world.

Also for someone who claims to be religious, she's got two story screens today with god rather than God? Btw I'm an atheist but raised Christian but would still use a capital, the same way I would with Buddha or Allah.

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone follows a fionamorgancoleman on Insta but God love her she is so broken up for Saoirse and family.. she has cancer too and her treatment appears to be keeping it at bay for the moment, I think they had become very close.. she seems so genuinely in bits this evening.. i was actually in tears listening yo her this evening.
It didn't take her to long come on share Erin mc gregor jumpers

• Haha
  • Wow

CCeye

If that were to happen, it would definetly be time for a family member to intervene.
Didn't she already show a part photo of her laid out? I'm sure she did she had rosary beads wrapped around her hands. Madness
---
She seems a bit mad on the religion
She seema bit mad full stop
---
Drives me mad that she's a happy to film FR and Dadda but has hardly appeared on camera at all herself. Obviously I think she's right not to show herself if she's not up to it but at least afford the same respect to her young child and husband, who are also grieving!! I dunno, Dadda Ollie is a quiet, patient man not to have taken that phone off her and deleted Instagram.
I never liked her putting either girl on Insta, but it just feels so, so wrong to be exploiting FR now for likes and comments. Let the child grieve and adjust to her new normal without a camera in her face.

On a different note, I love Dadda's bond with Willow. He adores her.
Even the name 'DADDA' does my head in

Last edited:

Curlique

VIP Member
Omg! That’s your concern, a few balloons.
They lost their daughter after many years of a cruel illness.
I've expressed plenty of concern on here thanks but balloon releases do untold damage to wildlife and livestock and no tragedy justifies them.

Oh and hi new user 🙄

petal1

VIP Member
Some things do not need to be shared publicly. Can't imagine Saoirse's dad, who seems like a private person, being happy with this.

Last edited:

Tammys

VIP Member
That child is being coached. Notice how she glances towards mum at the end.
Thought exactly the same it's actually so sad to see .
She looking at the camera to see was it done OK.
Dr Niamh Lynch I love her
she allways has a pop at these fame hungry insta huns.
Sue Dan House was the same recently showing her sons potty training.
And she had a major pop about those milky mates for holding up babys bottles I think your one from solo mums was useing it.
I just can't get my head around parents documenting every aspect of their child's life to so so many strangers.

Chatty9

Second time you've asked about the church streaming the funeral which is so weird. Why don't you ring the parish office seen as you're so concerned. Still asking weeks later bit creepy.
Are you not allowed ask a question a second time?? 🤔 it's not creepy. I just wondered, at my own Dad's funeral we weren't given the option of it not streaming. I thought since Covid that was how things had gone. It's not even specifically relating to Saoirse, it was more a general enquiry as maybe people should actually be given the option. Relax there with your knickers in a knot!

• Haha
I don’t think tattle is for you
I literally was about to post similar.

People seem to forget this is tattle... Where people come to air their issues ...

I haven't commented anything about the ma or anything... But just annoys me that people forget this is tattle.. not Facebook!

Chatty9

Hiw does it help to see a child pass and if a followers want to see that they need there heads examined honestly, I've been to 3 kids funeral and christ it's hard to see!
Same I have attended 5 children's funerals and its just horrendous. I opted not to attend one 2 years ago (not close family) as I just find them too much. Its so wrong to be burying a child or young person.

• Sad

Den

You are trying to justify your nasty comment. A child died, a balloon will not destroy the environment.
Oh and I am not a new user.
Bye now.

• Angry
  • Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
That child was always scared of her mum and trying to perform against her will. It’s extra sad now to watch.
I noticed it with FR in some of the last videos we saw before they took an extended break. She was gone very uncomfortable looking on camera & constant looking to Mum. I felt like their content had gone from being natural to coached & she just wasn’t interested anymore.

Tammys

VIP Member
I know... I am tired of saying this - everything any person/parent posts on their social media accounts is there forever. My teenagers friends scour parents social media accounts to get images of them as babies/kids/anything that can remotely mortify them and are sharing it all online - it is so sad but predictable. Teenage years are so hard as it is without parents handing images on a plate to be crucified among a peer group. It blows my mind parents cannot see this. :cry:
When will laws come in to protect children who have no say what so ever being seen by thousands of strangers .
I actually can not get my head around how parents think its OK to show children especially at times of illness and bereavement.
It's actually so uncomfortable to watch.
Strangers knowing every aspect of your children's life I can't get my head around it.
How don't the other parent or family members step in and say this is not right in these situations.
What's it all for how many followers you can get ,how many collabs etc.
It can not be worth the over exposure of innocent children.