Sandwiches 🍞

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
never been to the Czech Republic but I have a friend in Brno and she used to bring nice cakes back with thin layers.

The Scandinavians do lots of nice open face sandwiches. Are you in or near London?
Ah yes, Brno is where I took that pic. Lovely place.
From London but living in Germany at the moment.
It’s worth going to Czech even just to eat. I still regularly dream of those sandwiches 😍

Reactions: 1
It’s an open faced sandwich and they make it so fancy and use many different toppings and arrange it to look so pretty like artwork. Got three from this tray last time and a latté and it was only around a fiver!
At my house I normally just settle for a square of cheap bread, a squirt of Mayo, thinly spread mustard and a slice of cooked ham, quite a world away 😆 View attachment 760138
I love open faced sandwiches at home. These look divine though. I would put Mayo too, pesto, danish or any salami and two large slices of tomato.. would switch it up sometimes to but wow I so love open faced sarnies!

Reactions: 3