Sandwiches šŸž

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shop bought has got to be chicken & stuffing

I do love chorizo, ham & salami on a sandwich at home. Or a sub instead of bread

What type of cheese is everyone using in their sandwich?
Cathedral city. But sometimes I find cheese over powers other elements of my sarnie

My fave is tuna Mayo and cucumber sarniešŸ˜ thinking of one RN mmm

also what butter does everyone use?

I like salted butter in foil canā€™t do all the tubbed butters. Though I did love flora gold but for some reason they discontinued it..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ideally vintage cheddar (or at a push 'extra mature')

This is the best cheese I've found recently

Butter is slightly salted lurpak.

Reactions: 4
obviously with a meal deal itā€™s out of your hands, but when making a sandwich at home how are we cutting it? Diagonal, across, triangles etc.

at home I still stick to diagonal myself, if itā€™s wild I do 4 triangles but never squares!

obviously with a meal deal itā€™s out of your hands, but when making a sandwich at home how are we cutting it? Diagonal, across, triangles etc.

at home I still stick to diagonal myself, if itā€™s wild I do 4 triangles but never squares!
It's got to be diagonal!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
From a shop...tuna crunch or egg and cress.

At home...I'll put anything in a sandwich. Dinner, koka noodles, crisps the lot!

Reactions: 1
At home I like fried chicken breast with sliced chorizo and cheese then put into sour dough and toasted in the pan.

Shop bought I tend to go for chicken and bacon, chicken mayo, chicken and stuffing.

My usual lunch is a wrap with salad, mayo and the flavoured cooked chicked chunks (my current fave is cajun chicken from asda)

I like chicken šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6

It depends on the bread! If I have normal bread then diagonal obviously. If itā€™s more like bloomer bread then straight down the middle šŸ„Ŗ

Diagonal! Whenever I'm at my Mums when she makes me a sandwich she always cuts them up into triangles without the crusts. Im 26 not 6 šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Usually I cut across, but every now and again I'll throw a diagonal out there, vary things up a bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Shop bought - chicken and stuffing
Homemade - really good quality cheese and ham

If we are talking like a deli/cafe as opposed to a supermarket meal deal vibe, definitely egg salad, they usually make it SO good and I can never recreate!

Normally across but If I remember I cut it diagonal.