Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony that she made her ‘sandrainthecity’ title from Sex in the city. And now it turns out there was sex in the city after all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And the hmmmm & swallow breaks

I’d say so!!!! And he’s a FF councillor ! Anyone know how long they’re together ??? I wonder is she a good laugh or a bit stuck up in person ???
She has a very split personality, public v private.
Has notions of being upper class.
She'll loose the plot with rice cakes in the BMW🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Partner likes to brag a lot and by all accounts she's hardcore in the bed! She's fooled us all! It's always the quiet ones!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s a bit of a miserable tit to be rating her to his pals if that’s the case. Snorting at the rice cakes in the bmw though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her Partner likes to brag a lot and by all accounts she's hardcore in the bed! She's fooled us all! It's always the quiet ones!
He sounds charming !!!!!! Wouldn’t like him bragging to his pals. Def bit rough n ready for her, she looks so prim n proper

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker..registered for this thread. They have only been together a few months..I know colm and the ex..he was back with the kids mother for months before all of this came out 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ha thanks, I don’t know much but apparently he was back with the family and Sandra finds out she’s pregnant..he was seeing both of them at the same time which is lousy on their kids..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker..registered for this thread. They have only been together a few months..I know colm and the ex..he was back with the kids mother for months before all of this came out 🙈
Someone mentioned riding in hotel rooms which would hint at an affair..do you think he was keeping two on the go?

Reactions: 6
But didn’t she say she’s due in the summer so must be 5 months already. Were they together long before that or just hooking up at her workplace?

Someone mentioned riding in hotel rooms which would hint at an affair..do you think he was keeping two on the go?
Not necessarily an affair. She probably couldn’t ride him at home at mammy’s and don’t know his living situation. She has access to hotel rooms as works for a chain of hotels.

Reactions: 7
This story is getting a little less romantic as the days go on but I’m still thrilled for her and wish her a safe and happy pregnancy. If it is just a fling using protection isn’t a bad idea though 🤣

Reactions: 8
Not to be too outing but my husband would be more friendly with him than I would so I’m going by what he is telling me..baby is due in august and she found out about it in January…family and kids were still on the scene. He’s not happy at all about the baby apparently and there’s nothing about it on his social media…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.