Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought Lord Mayor was married with a family?
He has two children alright, not sure if he was/is married to their mum but I know when I looked him up before articles always mention his two children and never their mother so he must be split from her a while.

Reactions: 2
Oh yes. He’s been on the scene a few months. Only ever shows pics of his arms or legs….so we call him Limbs.

So back to Sister Sandy…was she dating this guy a while or was she riding him on the sly and got knocked up?
Riding only! He has zero commitment

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You can preach about Covid restrictions
You can pretend your law degree gives you the right to profess the news to us from mammies couch…
But at the end of the day - if you get pregnant by the Lord Mayor who may not be the most loyal of guys, you might end up on mammys couch a lot longer. I am happy for anyone who is thrilled by their own pregnancy news. But Sandra - trying to mix buisness with pleasure, and trying for a FF seat locally whilst fancying Mehole & riding colm - can’t but say that this isn’t the image of herself she gives off.

Reactions: 8
He seems common enough in the videos of him talking ...thought she would have gone for a Barrister or something

He seems common enough in the videos of him talking ...thought she would have gone for a Barrister or something
Maybe the jangling of the lord mayor’s chain at night was too much to resist 😂 (assuming it is him of course!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe the jangling of the lord mayor’s chain at night was too much to resist 😂 (assuming it is him of course!)
I’d say he tied her to the bed while she preached the latest covid numbers. She may have gotten covid from a sliced pan, but she definitely didn’t get pregnant from a sliced pan.

How is she going to dress up the fact her baby daddy is a bit of a rogue…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is quite charming in person, met him once or twice through work and thought not bad in a rough and ready kinda way. Not the sharpest tool in the box but listen…if he’ll wear the chain when you ask then how bad 🤣

• Haha
I actually think she might not be as bad as we are expecting considering she keeps most of her personal life quiet…she can’t be as bad as Laraby!

not bad in a rough and ready kinda way. Not the sharpest tool in the box but listen
The kinda guy you’d ride for the sake of the ride, but not bring home to your mammy? Ooops!

I actually think she might not be as bad as we are expecting considering she keeps most of her personal life quiet…she can’t be as bad as Laraby!
She kept her personal life quiet cos she didn’t have one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The kinda guy you’d ride for the sake of the ride, but not bring home to your mammy? Ooops!
Pretty much 🤣 Full of chat and would show you a good time! Can’t imagine the two of them having much in common tbh if it is true. That chain must jangle loud 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one is as bad as that stupid prick of a woman

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.