Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What bloody eejit messaged Sandra about whether or not to get the vaccine? She works in a hotel, has no medical background and regurgitates the news every night. No offence intended to anyone who works in a hotel but I think any hotel worker will agree they arent a GP or medical doctor.

Anyone that asks her advice on things such as this need go cop on.
Screenshot_20211214-132904_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What bloody eejit messaged Sandra about whether or not to get the vaccine? She works in a hotel, has no medical background and regurgitates the news every night. No offence intended to anyone who works in a hotel but I think any hotel worker will agree they arent a GP or medical doctor.

Anyone that asks her advice on things such as this need go cop on. View attachment 923709
They have to send themselves these questions 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Anyone that asks her advice on things such as this need go cop on. View attachment 923709
Glad she follows the medical adviSe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

In all the shite she spews I wish she had spelt ADVICE properly !! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s swanning around meeting her Insta friends in the anglers, going to a wedding tomorrow, off with her extended family to see Santa, living with a vulnerable older mother, but then making out she’s keeping her contacts “extremely low”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s swanning around meeting her Insta friends in the anglers, going to a wedding tomorrow, off with her extended family to see Santa, living with a vulnerable older mother, but then making out she’s keeping her contacts “extremely low”
Exactly the same as last year , then she got Covid and wondered how !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly the same as last year , then she got Covid and wondered how !!!
Correct and she living it up in a 5* hotel and the case numbers through the roof that weekend in Cork. Easier to blame the poor old sliced pan than accept responsibility for her own actions. A dose is all she is !

Reactions: 9
Does our Sandy think she gave NPHET the idea to close bars and restaurants at 5pm because she mentioned the other day that's what happening in Amsterdam :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.