Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very quiet after the announcement. Probably realises she would be slated.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still shilling her PR crap left right and centre though. Reminds me of trisha’s transformation with a smaller figure and bigger wardrobe.

Reactions: 2
Still shilling her PR crap left right and centre though. Reminds me of trisha’s transformation with a smaller figure and bigger wardrobe.
Yes but trisha actually has books etc. Puts up recipes, has some content. What does sandra do? Calls out what's on the news🙄😂 She is so self riteous it bugs me.

Why is she using free PCR tests through the HSE with no symptoms and clear antigen tests. If she wanted a PCR purely for personal reasons she could have paid privately

Reactions: 8
Why is she using free PCR tests through the HSE with no symptoms and clear antigen tests. If she wanted a PCR purely for personal reasons she could have paid privately
Exactly. In the "who can get test" section on the hse website it explicitly says its for those with symptoms (or obviously close contacts) not just because you are worried after going to a weddimg. Seeing as she sees herself as the font of all knowledge she would want to read up on the hse's guidelines.

There arent enough tests either. My cousin tried to book his two daughters in for a test as they are close contacts and they all in cork city were booked out. He had to drive from the city to west cork.

Reactions: 10
Exactly. In the "who can get test" section on the hse website it explicitly says its for those with symptoms (or obviously close contacts) not just because you are worried after going to a weddimg. Seeing as she sees herself as the font of all knowledge she would want to read up on the hse's guidelines.

There arent enough tests either. My cousin tried to book his two daughters in for a test as they are close contacts and they all in cork city were booked out. He had to drive from the city to west cork.
Exactly genuine people in need of tests and having to go to Dunmanway. You can imagine with traffic etc if you’re coming from Cork City or the suburbs you’d have to stop for patrol, use a loo etc putting others at risk because people not in need are clogging the system.

Don’t get me wrong all for double safety, and would take an antigen but using a public system that’s under pressure for personal gain is wrong.

Reactions: 5
Preach !! Dublin is constantly booked out a day in advance. This is a disgrace trotting along for a pcr when she has no symptoms or no reason to self refer. Antigens tests were adequate in her case.

Reactions: 5
If everyone did that the system couldn’t cope. How entitled is she, just because they’re free🤬

Reactions: 4
Ah here! Cannot believe she took a one of the hse pcr tests with no symptoms!! What a bleeping hole she is 🙄 stupid childish jojo bow perched on her virgins head then 🙄 she’s about 35 years too old for it

• Haha
The last place to go with no symptoms is the PCR test centre! I was at one of the HSE ones yesterday surrounded by coughing and spluttering unmasked kids who were in to be tested. Very little distancing in the queues etc. She is such a dimwit it's frightening.

Reactions: 4
I'm that close to actually sending her a message!! HSE testing should not be used just because she was at a wedding and wants the all clear for Xmas. I'm furious because my husband tested positive 2 days ago, I now have symptoms but couldn't book a HSE test at my local covid centre as its completely booked out. I now have to wait until Friday, yet here she is symptom free and just booking all because she was at a wedding! Is this what people are at just so they can have their Xmas day, meanwhile the rest of us who genuinely need to get an appointment can't!!
Wonder what Mehole & Tony H would say to that?!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm that close to actually sending her a message!! HSE testing should not be used just because she was at a wedding and wants the all clear for Xmas. I'm furious because my husband tested positive 2 days ago, I now have symptoms but couldn't book a HSE test at my local covid centre as its completely booked out. I now have to wait until Friday, yet here she is symptom free and just booking all because she was at a wedding! Is this what people are at just so they can have their Xmas day, meanwhile the rest of us who genuinely need to get an appointment can't!!
I’ll be sending Mehole one. Recorded the story in case there’s any ‘misunderstanding’. Shocking that she perceives herself as some new age woman of the people when she’s riding the health system for the craic because ‘it’s free’. It isn’t free - it’s being paid for with public money and staff diverted away from other services. She is an idiot. The sooner some old slob in his 50s puts a ring on it so she can live out her days as the trophy wife she aspires to be the better. If this is the face of modern politics we have big problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well said !

Reactions: 6
I’ll be sending Mehole one. Recorded the story in case there’s any ‘misunderstanding’. Shocking that she perceives herself as some new age woman of the people when she’s riding the health system for the craic because ‘it’s free’. It isn’t free - it’s being paid for with public money and staff diverted away from other services. She is an idiot. The sooner some old slob in his 50s puts a ring on it so she can live out her days as the trophy wife she aspires to be the better. If this is the face of modern politics we have big problems.
Can you post the clip? I missed it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.