Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Preaching again about covid and where to source your news from. She’s not exactly a verified news source herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Preaching again about covid and where to source your news from. She’s not exactly a verified news source herself.
Can someone please give her the bleeping ride and off her mothers sofa pontificating to the masses

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does sandra think she is addressing the nation from her mother's sofa every evening. And sandra if you read here, touch up on your Spanish, hola isn't pronounced that way . She defo thinks she will be leading this country at some stage .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its a pity she's not reporting on the young people with vaccine reactions! Her reporting is so one-sided it's actually nauseating..I know a 15 year old who has been diagnosed with myocarditis from the Pfizer vaccine..I'm not saying everyone is getting sick and clearly the vaccines are working for the majority.. but at the very least both sides of the story should be reported on. She's so full of tit and I hope it comes back to bite her in the arse!!!

Reactions: 3
Its a pity she's not reporting on the young people with vaccine reactions! Her reporting is so one-sided it's actually nauseating..I know a 15 year old who has been diagnosed with myocarditis from the Pfizer vaccine..I'm not saying everyone is getting sick and clearly the vaccines are working for the majority.. but at the very least both sides of the story should be reported on. She's so full of tit and I hope it comes back to bite her in the arse!!!
I don't want to derail this thread but I've noticed a few little things wrong healthwise since I got my vaccine.

Reactions: 4
I don't want to derail this thread but I've noticed a few little things wrong healthwise since I got my vaccine.
No I don't want to either. I'm just commenting on her one sided miss know it all commentary. She hasn't a clue what people are going through in all this...who does she think she is!

Indeed likewise. I can't even take an antibotoc because I'm super sensitive to meds ,but saying that I will take a booster in a heartbeat . My aunt was on hospital last year with covid and in icu and she still is finding it difficult to walk. My friend had a reaction and got fluid on the lungs from the vaccine and was in hospital for 5 weeks . I'm pro vaccine though .
Me too, I'm going to have the booster.

No I don't want to either. I'm just commenting on her one sided miss know it all commentary. She hasn't a clue what people are going through in all this...who does she think she is!
You couldn't be listening to the crap she spews !

Reactions: 4
Who does this one think she is stating “that those people people sitting at home who think they are an authority on when they economy should shut down “ ? Pot , kettle and black ! You are no authority on covid despite your pontification and patronisation of us all. Honestly !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who does this one think she is stating “that those people people sitting at home who think they are an authority on when they economy should shut down “ ? Pot , kettle and black ! You are no authority on covid despite your pontification and patronisation of us all. Honestly !
Don’t you know Sandra is in the know🤣

She is so condescending. She is no authority to be talking about when/if restrictions need to come in. She gets very defensive too when asked about not limiting her contacts.

I never noticed that she has Bachelors of Law and her Masters in her bio too. Absolutely mortified for her. She doesnt even work in law day to day does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.