Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always seems so methodical about everything, like she was born a grown up. I wonder does she ever cut loose and just go wild (aside from her recent news 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She always seems so methodical about everything, like she was born a grown up. I wonder does she ever cut loose and just go wild (aside from her recent news 🤣)
She's definitely not someone you could imagine leaning to one side and letting a big fart rip out on the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The swallowing out of her wrecks my head! What is up with that? Is it a nervous thing or what? Very bleeping odd

Reactions: 6
The swallowing out of her wrecks my head! What is up with that? Is it a nervous thing or what? Very bleeping odd
Wrecks my head too, dont know what it’s about - I guess trying to sound all important

That & the OLA drives me demented 🙈

Reactions: 5
Wrecks my head too, dont know what it’s about - I guess trying to sound all important

That & the OLA drives me demented 🙈
And the filters and nana dresses not to mention the shoes. I can’t imagine what the ankles are going to be like by July

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll probably give birth in a silk negligee or monogrammed pyjamas with bracelets and rings everywhere like she’s heading out to address a Dail committee 🤣

Can’t really imagine her with a messy bun, covered in baby spew and going barefaced on insta…ever. I imagine she’ll be one of those mums who twins their outfits with their baby’s pretty often.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is very petty but did it annoy anyone else the way she pronounces CUMH?!

Apologies if it was covered before but why does she still live with her mother?
I don’t think she’s ever really said? Although she’d never afford to buy somewhere herself and I’d imagine rents for anywhere decent would be beyond her means. She’s the type who would stay living at home until some fella with his own place arrived and let her move into it.

Reactions: 3
I'm on the fence with her...I usually hate posh or snobby people but there seems to be a warmth to her at the same time?
It's not a happy relationship shes in no way,he is actually out in New York at the moment...a happy couple would make that announcement together ..not when hes in another continent...not even a grid pic of the man,it was definitely an affair/bit of fun that materialised into this...also I dont follow her religiously but how did people not guess from the 3 grid posts where shes hiding her tummy 🙈

I'm on the fence with her...I usually hate posh or snobby people but there seems to be a warmth to her at the same time?
It's not a happy relationship shes in no way,he is actually out in New York at the moment...a happy couple would make that announcement together ..not when hes in another continent...not even a grid pic of the man,it was definitely an affair/bit of fun that materialised into this...also I dont follow her religiously but how did people not guess from the 3 grid posts where shes hiding her tummy 🙈
An affair definitely doesn’t suit the image she tries to portray and wouldn’t be great for her political career? What iv been told is that he’s in complete denial about the baby and is really worried about his kids.. his friends were taking the piss out of him at first over her age etc but he’s taking it so badly they are actually worried about him now…

• Wow
An affair definitely doesn’t suit the image she tries to portray and wouldn’t be great for her political career? What iv been told is that he’s in complete denial about the baby and is really worried about his kids.. his friends were taking the piss out of him at first over her age etc but he’s taking it so badly they are actually worried about him now…
I totally agree with you!!In fairness and I may get killed for saying this as a woman but I think men should be free to see who they like and not have the worry of an accidental pregnancy IF the woman says shes on contraception....now I'm not saying she misled him,she may have even thought herself she didnt need contraception if her chances of conceiving were slim....
A child is obviously a huge commitment and he probably only saw it as a fling...is he a bit of a jack the lad type who is known to cheat/have flings?

No way is he only 35! I found an article ftom last June and he was 35 then. I think he looks 45.

Reactions: 2
Well it took two of them to make the baby so I have little sympathy for either of them tbh, unless one of them misled the other about the likelihood of conceiving (eg he says he had the snip or she said she was on the pill). Even if they were careful and the contraception failed (which is very rare) they are both grown ups and a baby is usually a possibility, even a remote one, if you’re riding.

I totally agree with you!!In fairness and I may get killed for saying this as a woman but I think men should be free to see who they like and not have the worry of an accidental pregnancy IF the woman says shes on contraception....now I'm not saying she misled him,she may have even thought herself she didnt need contraception if her chances of conceiving were slim....
A child is obviously a huge commitment and he probably only saw it as a fling...is he a bit of a jack the lad type who is known to cheat/have flings?
I’d be more of the mind that he should have protected himself if he didn’t want this to happen..but I know what you mean… I guess with drink and hotels involved it’s easy to get caught out..but yes he has been saying to the lads he doesn’t have any choice in what’s happening…and by the sounds of it he’s making a fool of himself and her in his local pub.. he would have a reputation for being a ladies man alright..not sure if the other girls are still in the background..,he’s a nice guy though…just wouldn’t want him as a husband😂

Apologies if it was covered before but why does she still live with her mother?
Both her brothers don't live at home.
Her died died a few years back.
No reason to move out. The mother would only be on her own if she left.
Tbh I think that's fair enough.

I would say Sandra is very good to her mother. Such great news for her considering her medical history! I wish she would duck off with the regurgitation of the news reports, I find it very condescending and annoying like she is dumbing everything down for us…/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.