Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree it is happy news for her but I think the point people are making is that it’s not great if she knew he was back with his partner who he was engaged to, and their kids… especially when he is her colleague in Fianna Fáil and the affair is going on while they are ‘ working’
I feel so sad for the kids, and the poor fiancé
Not as clean living as she makes out going off with a taken man !

Does he live in Crookstown? Must ask my cousins that live out that way

Reactions: 5
I completely agree it is happy news for her but I think the point people are making is that it’s not great if she knew he was back with his partner who he was engaged to, and their kids… especially when he is her colleague in Fianna Fáil and the affair is going on while they are ‘ working’
As Twink famously said "Zip up your micky". Sandra was/is the single one he should have known better than to be putting himself about if he was not available.

Reactions: 8
Someone should be zipping it at their ages anyway - it’s not like you’d be unaware as to how babies are made.

She’s back regurgitating an incomplete news report as always. Baby can’t get in the way of a good second hand story!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has documented her endometriosis and as far as I can recall she had two major operations. I really do think this is a miracle baby, regardless of the circumstances, it’s lovely news.

Reactions: 13
We dont know what lines he fed her too. He could have said it was all over with the mother of his children. At the end of the day he is the one that has kids and he didnt think of them and their mother.

A friend of mine a tiny bit older than Sandra has endo. She also has had surgeries and I know she would love to have a child but she said the odds of her falling pregnant are very low.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But why was it all such a big secret if she didn’t know…doesn’t add up. Hopefully she didn’t know because that’s awful.. no matter how much she wanted a baby and family of her own

Reactions: 3
I suppose it could have just been a booty call arrangement regardless of his relationship status? Like they’re just wild for each other but a totally physical thing? And maybe she didn’t know about his status because it was just a bit of fun. I mean I can’t imagine them having highbrow conversations about anything…have you heard him speak 🤣🤣 Assuming of course he is the guy in question lol.

There are lots of scenarios in which she didn’t do anything ‘wrong’. He could have come out with any bs about his home life….he’s hardly a reliable source on anything by the sounds of it.

I think we can safely say that Sandra took whatever sperm donor she could at this stage in her life. I would be almost certain it wasn't a mutual decision to have this baby, nor was it an accident on her behalf.
It suits her to stay at home with mammy. Her two brothers are living elsewhere. The house is large, and is in a quiet estate. Near the local Gael scoil and Gael Colaiste, the latter having an excellent reputation. Out the link and over to Crookstown to see baby daddy.
It couldn't have happened at a better time for her. Redundant from her telly slot, slow politics day as MM won't survive the next election and Lord mayor term ends in June ....perfect timing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s on the expensive drug I see….
Im not saying she isnt suffering but Money talks, i suffered horrendous nausea and vomitting from day 1 up to the day my child was born, not once did my gp even offer my an meds, he just said oh thats normal get on with it kinda attitude, the fact it was a man prob didnt help, i must sign up with her gp

Reactions: 2
Im not saying she isnt suffering but Money talks, i suffered horrendous nausea and vomitting from day 1 up to the day my child was born, not once did my gp even offer my an meds, he just said oh thats normal get on with it kinda attitude, the fact it was a man prob didnt help, i must sign up with her gp
That’s a reflection on your GP, that you weren’t offered the medication not on Sandra’s. A lot of women can’t afford this medication as it’s so expensive and not available on the medical card / drugs prescription scheme.

She is in pr so I’m sure she will be able to spin this the way she wants..not the best start to the relationship though and she will never be able to trust him which is sad 😔

She is in pr so I’m sure she will be able to spin this the way she wants..not the best start to the relationship though and she will never be able to trust him which is sad 😔
Of course she’ll spin it and I’m here for it 🤣🤣
But at the end of the day you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Reactions: 3
Is she actually back at work? She always seems to be out and about so I thought maybe she wasn’t

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.