Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hahahahaha I know! Ah I was wrong about the bitch she is actually kinda telling people that are saying they are giving up fish to cop on 🥴🤣 ok I agree with meholes bitch on this one 😈🤣
If you were wrong you better retract your statement under section 5 of the me-hole mistress act 2021, subsection living in your mothers floral front room, subsection B- Sandra has a law degree don’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 13

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
She must have covid, highest cases over the last number of days and st sandra wasn't on pontificating from mummy's sofa! oh no shes far far too busy making a very indulgent tiramisu! But im sure Mehole has sent his good wishes.
it must be killing her not to come on preaching cos she does love the sound of her own voice. and I cant wait to see the cankles in all these try ons shes going to be doing! but its always nice to get ideas of what to buy my nan for her birthday!

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
The irony that she made her ‘sandrainthecity’ title from Sex in the city. And now it turns out there was sex in the city after all 🤣

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
How’s that for a surprise. She still drives me crackers but wishing her a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Park1

Chatty Member
She has documented her endometriosis and as far as I can recall she had two major operations. I really do think this is a miracle baby, regardless of the circumstances, it’s lovely news.

21tales

Can someone explain to me how you can do a ‘short’ 5k…it’s either 5k or it’s not…

• Haha

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
She definitely met Rachel for dinner and I'm.not sure who she brought to Hayfield manor, she also had a night away in the Met.
She had another night in Cocbull I think. She had takeaways, going physically into town to pick them up during the very busy Christmas week, about 3 times.
There were lunches out, was out at the hotel she works in having lunch, Met for lunch, not to mention being in the restaurants of the hotels she stayed in for both dinner and breakfasts.
Also got the hair and nails done.
Shopping in Dunnes was at 6/7am on the 21st, I remember it as I had a booking an hour or two later.
But other than that, nope, she rarely went out.

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
He’s a bit of a miserable shit to be rating her to his pals if that’s the case. Snorting at the rice cakes in the bmw though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
Sandra's new fix now that covid is "over" is the possible russia / Ukraine war. First in her lifetime she reckons, em sandra the Bosnian war was in the 90s, not to mention the "troubles" in Northern Ireland.
Also who in the right mind would take makeup advice from that granny with her trowled on eyeshadow. She normally looks like someone hit her

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
He does look much older than that but I’m noticing a lot of fellas in the 35-45 bracket look like roadkill and then it balances out once they pass the 45 or so threshold. The joys of dating in your 30s 🤣

Cork’s newest political dynasty is coming to fruition with this little arrival - fingers crossed all goes well for them.

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
What bloody eejit messaged Sandra about whether or not to get the vaccine? She works in a hotel, has no medical background and regurgitates the news every night. No offence intended to anyone who works in a hotel but I think any hotel worker will agree they arent a GP or medical doctor.

Anyone that asks her advice on things such as this need go cop on. View attachment 923709
Glad she follows the medical adviSe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I probably shouldn’t be saying too much or il get sued 😂 but he’s devastated apparently..crying down the phone to his friends, living in the pub…hard to feel sorry for him though..

• Wow
  • Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Her stories lately are showing just how utterly tone deaf she is as a human being, never mind in her political 'woman of the people' fantasy. Yesterday she posted a series of stories about the death of a young teenager from COVID, with some valid messaging around COVID and respecting the families of those who have died, whilst in her silk pyjamas with her hair in giant rollers telling us not to mind that she has her hair in rollers. Obviously clueless that your messaging gets lost as a wannabe public representative when it looks like you're posting from your bed before a night out with the girlz. The next story after this sombre one about the child and having respect was some PR crap 'oh look at this fabulous item it's so fabulous'. Jesus wept. Then she posts her daily 'very important because I'm a wannabe politician' COVID news bulletin about a squillion cases, followed immediately by a story of her on a night out with a wine glass toasting and having the lolz. It turns out it was some Fianna Fail do she was at but even so.....she is so tone deaf. I know she's educated but she comes across as such an idiot. Zero humility and zero connecting the dots about her messaging and how she chooses to deliver it. No idea why any party would touch her tbh, so unrelatable, so thick and so up her own arse.

Jellybb

VIP Member
What’s the purpose of the Elaine show? Stupid chat from Sandra and them all.
It’s a safe space for a bunch of condescending, Middle Aged (mostly virginal) women that live with their mothers 🙄 loose women is an awful show but this is the dealz version we have here 🙄

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ah Jesus she’s right I mean Fianna Fáil have solved the housing crisis, there is no more homeless people in Ireland, we haven’t overspent money during COVID meaning retirement/pension age will be 100 for anyone under 50,
Women’s rights are forefront - we are living in a great country no wonder she jizzes her Bridget Jones at the mention of Mehole Martin

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
She is so condescending. She is no authority to be talking about when/if restrictions need to come in. She gets very defensive too when asked about not limiting her contacts.

I never noticed that she has Bachelors of Law and her Masters in her bio too. Absolutely mortified for her. She doesnt even work in law day to day does she?

• Haha