Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't talk about the other brother, because he isnt a doctor or TD. I know many snobs like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest photo with mehole shows just how much she filters her stories. One eye is almost closed!!

Reactions: 2
God forgive me, but she is one ugly looking thing. She looks older than my, 88 year old grandmother in a coffin. So plain, imagine getting sexual with her, she would probably give instructions first.

• Haha
When I think of this one 😂😂😂Madonna’s song Like a virgin touched for the very fist time, like a virgin when your ❤ beats next to mine!! 🤫🤫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Am pretty sure you don’t need a book on getting a mortgage at 40 when you’re living in your mams forever and absolutely going to get the house as the only single sibling left xoxoxo

She
What’s with the HOLA bollox every story. 🙄
She can't prounounce it correctly, it bugs me.

Am pretty sure you don’t need a book on getting a mortgage at 40 when you’re living in your mams forever and absolutely going to get the house as the only single sibling left xoxoxo
Doesn't work thst way anymore, but they could be old school, doing it that way. When my dad dies, nobody can live in the house, it has to be sold and divided equally in regardless if a sibling is living there.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.