Sandra Murphy #11 Randy Sandy’s getting hitched, does the groom know she’s a lying witch?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing there at the moment for me. I don’t think I’ve seen anything since her made up Q&A the other day.
She hasn’t posted since her most recent ‘ask me anything’. I’d say someone has taken the phone off her 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she been very quiet? I've not seen her post her usual drivel in a bit 😂

Reactions: 4
Someone made a comment on Sabrina’s page re sandy gone quiet. Apparently Colm isn’t happy she said they are together since 2020. Colms ex who the poster has great time for has said the ex won’t let that go. Looks like lying Randy might get her marching orders

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone made a comment on Sabrina’s page re sandy gone quiet. Apparently Colm isn’t happy she said they are together since 2020. Colms ex who the poster has great time for has said the ex won’t let that go. Looks like lying Randy might get her marching orders
Most likely there’s been a long distance relationship argument between them. Will she accompany him to the paddy’s day parade like last year…

Reactions: 6
I hope he has put her in her place. She’s forgetting there are children caught up in this mess. She’s so immature for her 40+ years

Reactions: 15
She’s an awful human being - seems like she was in Dunnes and everywhere else she worked and now proven in her personal life as well. You’d nearly pity Charlotte as having a gowl of a mother is never good.

Reactions: 6
I know she’s not known for ‘reading the room’ on things but you’d wonder why she’d go stoking the fire on their relationship timeline when there are kids involved unless it’s out of pure badness or sheer stupidity. No-one would think less of her if she said they were seeing each other five minutes and the pregnancy was a happy surprise. Strangers asking their relationship history don’t actually give a tit, they’re just being nosy.

Reactions: 12
I know she’s not known for ‘reading the room’ on things but you’d wonder why she’d go stoking the fire on their relationship timeline when there are kids involved unless it’s out of pure badness or sheer stupidity. No-one would think less of her if she said they were seeing each other five minutes and the pregnancy was a happy surprise. Strangers asking their relationship history don’t actually give a tit, they’re just being nosy.
I wonder is she trying to clean up the story of how to they met, to fit the story she will be telling Charlotte as she grows up, obviously the background story bothers Randy

Reactions: 8
I wonder is she trying to clean up the story of how to they met, to fit the story she will be telling Charlotte as she grows up, obviously the background story bothers Randy
She can try all she wants, Charlotte will find out when she’s older. Kids are cruel and Cork is a small place.

Reactions: 4
She’s an awful human being - seems like she was in Dunnes and everywhere else she worked and now proven in her personal life as well. You’d nearly pity Charlotte as having a gowl of a mother is never good.
Poor Charlotte will probably end up the same way.

Reactions: 2
I wonder did his ex say something I really hope so, I think she only said what she said snout getting married is to get one up on the ex.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.