Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wasnt pulling his weight when they were together why would he now
very true. Which is especially wild seeing as he clearly pushed for them to have a child. This is why you never ever have children on someone else’s timeline/to please your partner.

Reactions: 20
Indie appears quite frequently on his Insta though. Could just be for show ofc. Curious what she’s gonna say about that.

Reactions: 3
I was also wondering if she had Indie more than before, if not official full custody. I think it used to be every other week, no? But in this vlog she says she went for me-time because she finally could and it's hard when you have a kid... Which makes no sense if she still has her every other week. (but maybe I didn't remember correctly about custody)

Reactions: 3
I was also wondering if she had Indie more than before, if not official full custody. I think it used to be every other week, no? But in this vlog she says she went for me-time because she finally could and it's hard when you have a kid... Which makes no sense if she still has her every other week. (but maybe I didn't remember correctly about custody)
No I remember this too, it was every other week or Atleast every other weekend. It’s sounding like he isn’t even a weekend dad anymore if that’s the case.

Reactions: 1
Got to admit I enjoyed her newest Vlog and I love the new hair!
I finally had time to sit and watch it today and I agree! It was really refreshing. She sounds so much more confident if that makes sense, she used to stumble over her words a lot. It looks like she really has spent time offline cultivating stronger irl friendships and her confidence has come on in leaps and bounds! I only had one nit picky issue though - when she was talking about buying Indie some clothes because she realised after doing a big clear out that she basically left her with nothing to wear for summer. Tbf she’s probably exaggerating so my point is probably totally void but it made me wonder why her daughter has so few clothes while she has so much clothes and is constantly shopping for herself.

It reminded me of a vlog she did ages ago when she was talking about the Casper mattress she and Jason had and how she wanted to buy one for Indie but couldn’t justify the cost, it was around 3-400 ish if I remember correctly. And in that same vlog she showed her asos basket which totalled basically the same monetary amount and it left a bad taste in my mouth. Not to go all mumsnet but I’ve always found it awkward when mums begrudge their children certain things but never hesitate to splash the cash on themselves.

Reactions: 11
Watching the new vlog. I think she looks great, and seems a lot happier. It’s also nice to see her acknowledging that life is a bit of a struggle. I would be nice if she could speak a bit more about that in the future, about being a single mum, navigating life in your 30s, that kind of thing.

Reactions: 7
Seems like she's grown up a bit. All the while she was making videos and with Jason it felt like she was in arrested development or playing at being an adult. Then immediately after the split she went all instabaddie and started acting like a rebellious teenager. Seems as though she's over that now for the most part and is stepping up into her life.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree. I think suddenly being alone with a child to look after probably forced the process along a bit, but she definitely seems to act more like a woman in her 30s now. Not that I think there is a particular way someone should act at each age, but there are certain things in life you have to deal with when you grow up and it’s nice to see her speak about that a bit more.

Reactions: 6
Aw I've really enjoyed the latest two videos! She seems more self-assured and there's a lot less ums!

Reactions: 4
She's stopped giggling nervously. She seems more mature. I hope she's doing OK and I hope she talks about life as a single mum.

Reactions: 2
Does she still believe the bad outweighs the good of being a mom? I remember her saying that when indie was just born and I could never forget. Jason and Sam behaved like they wanted a refund for the first two years of indie's life.....

Reactions: 9
Does she still believe the bad outweighs the good of being a mom? I remember her saying that when indie was just born and I could never forget. Jason and Sam behaved like they wanted a refund for the first two years of indie's life.....
Omg yes, that was such a shocking statement! She always had this schtick of like ‘everyone else on social media is lying, I’m telling people the truth about parenthood’. Even in her latest video she was talking about how hard she’s finding things, which is completely fine! But that’s literally the only sentiment she ever seems to express, I’ve seen her squeal with joy over handbags and clothes but she’s never had that energy when talking about her child on camera….

Reactions: 13
Omg yes, that was such a shocking statement! She always had this schtick of like ‘everyone else on social media is lying, I’m telling people the truth about parenthood’. Even in her latest video she was talking about how hard she’s finding things, which is completely fine! But that’s literally the only sentiment she ever seems to express, I’ve seen her squeal with joy over handbags and clothes but she’s never had that energy when talking about her child on camera….
I think deep down she didn’t want to have a baby with Jason. With all his woes and suffering with his mental health, I don’t think it was timed well. I like her efforts as a mother through that though. She appears to be a good mother including her in trips away and I’m sure she will grow up to be adventurous.

Reactions: 21
I think Jason wanted to be like the Michalaks. He envisioned this happy family vlogger family.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I might have this a bit wrong but in a video about indie, didn't Jason say he didn't like indie for the first few months of her life?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I might have this a bit wrong but in a video about indie, didn't Jason say he didn't like indie for the first few months of her life?
regardless of that being true or not , why would you put that out in public?! imagine her seeing this later on in her life?!

Reactions: 8
He said he didn't feel any connection or love for her in the first few months of her life (58 seconds), which is worse to me.

If he didn't like her, that would be based on her personality which can change and develop - but she was too young to even have one. And a parent's love is supposed to be unconditional.

Here's the video, Indie was 4 months old:

Them getting pregnant was completely the wrong timing.

It seemed to happen around the time the honeymoon phase was ending.

Jason was no longer cooking for Sammi or making grand gestures. He quit his job and was trying to piggyback off of Sammi's online career under the guise of being her business partner.

Sammi didn't want to get pregnant but Jason wanted him to have his "seed". Only for him to feel nothing for the baby when it arrived and leave her to it.

Sammi was left to raise Indie even when Jason was home (which was all the time) and he still wasn't cooking which would have been the bare minimum and taken a load off Sammi.

They also both had their own forms of depression.

There was a lot going on and it was a recipe for disaster, for all three of them.

A part of me commends them for recognising and being honest about it. Parenthood isn't easy. But a lot of it was self inflicted too. On the older gossip sites, we were all saying the circumstances weren't right. But it's easier to see things as an outsider sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Honestly I will never forget that tweet where Jason wanted her to take his "seed". He just seemed to like the idea of impregnating her. Vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 22