Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I will never forget that tweet where Jason wanted her to take his "seed". He just seemed to like the idea of impregnating her. Vile.
Wait, WHAT. He made it public on twitter that he wanted them to have a baby, including the words „I want you to take my seed“ or sth? Just WHY?

I think Jason wanted to be like the Michalaks. He envisioned this happy family vlogger family.
Yeah let’s never forget the two seconds they were best friends with the Michalaks. 😒

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I will never ever forget Jason saying that at first he didn’t love his daughter and I was SO embarrassed for Sam. I’m sorry there’s some things you just don’t proudly air to the public. And how damaging for indie if she ever were to watch that and hear those words. (Also bizarre for a parent to say. Sorry).

Reactions: 21
That Jason was and always will be a knob. He got with her just as she was leaving that other dick Ricky. Don't think either of them wanted a baby at that time but accidents happen?!

Reactions: 7
That Jason was and always will be a knob. He got with her just as she was leaving that other dick Ricky. Don't think either of them wanted a baby at that time but accidents happen?!
I don't think she did but he said he wanted a baby so I think they just let nature take its course.

He was all talk, no trousers.

He bagged a pretty, older woman who was making a lot of money yet had low self esteem at the time due to her previous relationship and gave him the chance to play the knight in shining armour.

I'm not surprised he wanted a baby, I just think he wanted to tie her down.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sammi just seemed to need to be a relationship. She was quite young when she was with Ricky, and went straight to Jason after. I think it’s taken her til this age to realise she’s okay, and sometimes better, on her own. I’m similar in that respect. I’m a year or so younger than Sammi, and now is the longest time I’ve been single since late teens. Granted, I don’t have a child, but I think for some people it just takes a little longer to find yourself and stop relying on others.

Oh my wow!! I actually cannot believe how much Sam’s accents changed!!! This may have already been said… Stumbled across one of her more recent vlogs, haven’t done so for a very long time (years).

Her accent and tone has completely changed, it’s astonishing. Makes you wonder if he changed herself for Jason & all the others. She didn’t sound like during the Ricky days either. Has she taken up smoking and moved to SE London - what’s going on? Who is Sam seriously.

I feel so sorry for her, she had extreme personality and character changes where she’s almost unrecognisable. She seems completely lost and it’s sad to see. I hope she’s happy but I fear she is not.

Reactions: 9
Oh my wow!! I actually cannot believe how much Sam’s accents changed!!! This may have already been said… Stumbled across one of her more recent vlogs, haven’t done so for a very long time (years).

Her accent and tone has completely changed, it’s astonishing. Makes you wonder if he changed herself for Jason & all the others. She didn’t sound like during the Ricky days either. Has she taken up smoking and moved to SE London - what’s going on? Who is Sam seriously.

I feel so sorry for her, she had extreme personality and character changes where she’s almost unrecognisable. She seems completely lost and it’s sad to see. I hope she’s happy but I fear she is not.
I just compared her new video to old videos and wow…. Her voice is so deep now!

Reactions: 5
Just before they broke up, Sammi said they were trying for a second baby. Thank God it didn't happen and they realised they wasn't meant to be together, otherwise she would be a single mum of 2 which would be harder for her. I think they saw babies as a way to save their relationship.

Voice drops for some women after a certain age (kind of like how mens voice drops during puberty). So it could just be a natural thing. I've seen it happen with other women during adulthood.

Last edited:
I thought the same at first, but later in her vlog she mentioned that the camera she uses makes her voice sound deeper.

Just watching her latest vlog and I gotta say it’s really nice to hear her talking about her girlfriends and how she wants to do one of her ‘girl talk’ videos with them. I’ve always remembered her mentioning how a lack of female friendships in her life were a big insecurity of hers.

Ofcourse if you watch someone for 10 plus years they’re gonna say and do things that irritate you, Sam is no exception. But she’s never come across as a full blown attention seeking narcissist the way a lot of influencers do. Just a decent normal girl/woman with some self esteem problems. She’s clearly attempted to do a lot of internal work in the last few years so good on her.

That being said, I can’t believe she’s continuing to get cheekbone filler touch ups. I’ll never understand why someone with naturally full youthful cheeks would get more filler in that area? Surely filler makes sense for sunken areas of the face or uneven areas? I can’t get my head around the logic here. She really let that nonsensical golden ration stuff mess with her head (literally).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watching her latest vlog and I gotta say it’s really nice to hear her talking about her girlfriends and how she wants to do one of her ‘girl talk’ videos with them. I’ve always remembered her mentioning how a lack of female friendships in her life were a big insecurity of hers.

Ofcourse if you watch someone for 10 plus years they’re gonna say and do things that irritate you, Sam is no exception. But she’s never come across as a full blown attention seeking narcissist the way a lot of influencers do. Just a decent normal girl/woman with some self esteem problems. She’s clearly attempted to do a lot of internal work in the last few years so good on her.

That being said, I can’t believe she’s continuing to get cheekbone filler touch ups. I’ll never understand why someone with naturally full youthful cheeks would get more filler in that area? Surely filler makes sense for sunken areas of the face or uneven areas? I can’t get my head around the logic here. She really let that nonsensical golden ration stuff mess with her head (literally).
There's been a trend of fillers being used to create a more scupltued look. To look like you have a sharp bone structure- I think this is what she was going for, as her natural face is very round and has not much structure. Now her face is rounder.

Using filler to create 'bone' structure is very short term! As filler dissolves and spreads all over various areas. I blame surgeons for even allowing women to do this. I have seen this happen to so many influencers. And now they all have a puffy, bloated looking face.

As you said, filler was intended for people who have wrinkles or need to fill in sunken areas of their face, to make you look more youthful, I guess. Anyone with a naturally round face and full cheeks should not be getting filler. Sammi is already youthful looking without filler.

Edit:
To me, it's like someone with really long, thick hair getting hair extensions. Or someone with blue eyes getting blue contact lenses. It's not needed lol.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if she gets buccal fat pad reduction. Zoe Kravitz is one of her style icons and I feel like she's trying to emulate her look.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be surprised if she gets buccal fat pad reduction. Zoe Kravitz is one of her style icons and I feel like she's trying to emulate her look.
I don't think she would. I just don't see Sammi doing a procedure that invasive. Sammi isn't that brave. She even said botox scares her. So I think I don't think she'll go under the knife... but you never know!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Botox scares her, but she's had super invasive breast augmentation and multiple injectables on her lips, cheeks and jaw?

Totally forgot she had her breast done. I suspect that these things didn't scare her as much before, but they do now. I think she might be more aware of the dangers of these procedures. But not sure why she continues to have botox then. I have to wonder if she has body dysmorphia, because there was nothing wrong with her to begin with.

Reactions: 2
She just walked past me at Baker St, with a suitcase so I assume she’s into shoot. She’s much shorter than I imagined

Reactions: 4