Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s defo upgraded… love to see it 😂😂😂

got a feeling he’s going to be good looking too, I can see he has muscles lol

and her body language doesn’t look miserable like when she was with Jason she seems pretty outgoing and she deserves that. Hope she starts having lots of fun, she deserves that

Reactions: 27
Nice to see her celebrate her birthday with a friend too.
I’m really excited for her. Maybe some people find themselves and true happiness later on in life? And that’s great!

I feel like Jason was toxic for her, even when they lived together it was like this really dark and gloomy flat. Now she’s in her own place she seems to be healthier mentally, her place is nice, she’s a good mum. She’s still young tbh, she has her daughter, she could take her finances more seriously and this new guy I hope will treat her and Indie really well.

She’s had a tit time with men and I’ve followed her so long I would love a happy ending for her.

I think there’s way too much pressure to get all your tit together in your 20’s and she could be an example of the fact that it’s ok to be on your own timeline.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m really excited for her. Maybe some people find themselves and true happiness later on in life? And that’s great!

I feel like Jason was toxic for her, even when they lived together it was like this really dark and gloomy flat. Now she’s in her own place she seems to be healthier mentally, her place is nice, she’s a good mum. She’s still young tbh, she has her daughter, she could take her finances more seriously and this new guy I hope will treat her and Indie really well.

She’s had a tit time with men and I’ve followed her so long I would love a happy ending for her.

I think there’s way too much pressure to get all your tit together in your 20’s and she could be an example of the fact that it’s ok to be on your own timeline.
Absolutely this. I moan about her on here but I actually like Sam, she’s not as narcissistic as a lot of influencers are. The new guy looks super attractive from the few blurry pics we’ve seen, and more importantly Sam looks really happy.

She’s clearly done a lot of hard work on herself behind the scenes. Not to say being with a black partner means anything specifically, but she was always very removed from black ppl in general in the past and now the past few years she’s embraced her hair more, and seemingly become more comfortable with that side of herself. I def couldn’t have imagined 2010 Sammi or 2014 Sammi would be rocking braids and happily coupled up with a black man.

Plus she actually has female friends now and seems to be having a much more sociable and outgoing lifestyle which is so good to see. I’ll always roll my eyes at how she almost always only brings Indie up to complain about something, but she’s raising a happy, healthy and well adjusted child all on her own and I’ll commend her for that.

I’d actually love her to do one of those girl chat vids of hers to talk about all of these positive changes, it is absolutely lovely to see someone really blooming in their 30s when we women are taught to think life is downhill after 25.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
ok I have to ask what is life admin exactly
Personal finances and bills I'd say? But I feel like some influencers also consider life admin anything like cleaning, returning clothes or responding to Whatsapp messages 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't believe Sammi is still suffering with her skin! With all the access she has to dermatologists and other beauty providers why hasn't she gotten down to the cause yet? I really wish she would get some blood tests done first and analyse those results and test for allergies/irritants too because she just seems to buy all these products or get gifted different things but clearly nothing works.

Sorry if you read this Sam I don't mean to sound offensive and don't want to upset you but genuinely concerned as it has been since she was like 17 and she's 32 now I think.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe Sammi is still suffering with her skin! With all the access she has to dermatologists and other beauty providers why hasn't she gotten down to the cause yet? I really wish she would get some blood tests done first and analyse those results and test for allergies/irritants too because she just seems to buy all these products or get gifted different things but clearly nothing works.

Sorry if you read this Sam I don't mean to sound offensive and don't want to upset you but genuinely concerned as it has been since she was like 17 and she's 32 now I think.
Her skin barrier is probably ruined from using so many different products. She should go to a reliable aesthetician or dermatologist to prescribe her some products and only use those. People think using loads of products and having skincare routines with 10 steps is the way forward, but it ruins the skin barrier and once that's ruined your skin won't improve until it's repaired.

Reactions: 5
Her skin barrier is probably ruined from using so many different products. She should go to a reliable aesthetician or dermatologist to prescribe her some products and only use those. People think using loads of products and having skincare routines with 10 steps is the way forward, but it ruins the skin barrier and once that's ruined your skin won't improve until it's repaired.
I honestly don’t think she has a Clue about skincare. And I don’t just mean products, but all the other things that can affect your skin.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t think she has a Clue about skincare. And I don’t just mean products, but all the other things that can affect your skin.
So sad isn’t it because I can just imagine how awful it must feel to always appear on camera with acne.

Reactions: 1
So sad isn’t it because I can just imagine how awful it must feel to always appear on camera with acne.
Yeah absolutely. It must be tough in her line of work especially. I think she needs to see a doctor, see if there is anything going on that’s causing it and go from there. It’s no good trying product after product.

Reactions: 3
Yeah absolutely. It must be tough in her line of work especially. I think she needs to see a doctor, see if there is anything going on that’s causing it and go from there. It’s no good trying product after product.
This is why I said it. I just thought about it when I saw her recent reel! I’ve started using Skin + Me and have such a simple routine around it. Use cetaphil SPF and face wash and all is fine.

no need for lots of products and brands. Less is more with problematic skin. Just sad to see as it’s something you wish to see the back of in your 30’s.

I do agree, she needs to see a proper doctor and London has lots of experts at this point.

Reactions: 2
Having money isn't a solve all, keke palmer has been quite vocal about adult acne and she surely has more access to resources that could help

Reactions: 7
Sorry maybe I’m not being fair here, but if she ever brought up her child to say something kind or loving I would faint with shock lmao. Why can’t it be ‘oh she’s got a surprise day off school so we get to have a fun day together!’

The kid is in full time education and you work from home in a job that I refuse to believe takes more than a couple of hours a day at most, how is this such a big imposition on you lmao.
I know this was posted months ago, but I agree!

I also find it irritating because:

1) She doesn't appreciate days off/holidays because...she doesn't actually work, so it's basically just an average day for her. She just outed herself with that comment lol

2) She's acting like one of THOSE parents who thinks the whole world should revolve around HER and HER child. I guess the whole country shouldn't vote because it's mildly inconvenient for Sam.

3) It's tone deaf. She doesn't appreciate having the right to vote and doesn't understand that it's actually a privilege to, idk, not live in a place with a dictatorship. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Don’t know if anyone of you still follows Jason‘s insta. Don’t know why I do, but I do. He wears nail polish now, and while I should be totally fine with that, duck gender stereotypes, it’s just makeup and all that, I find it’s always the pretentious twats wearing it.

Reactions: 13
Don’t know if anyone of you still follows Jason‘s insta. Don’t know why I do, but I do. He wears nail polish now, and while I should be totally fine with that, duck gender stereotypes, it’s just makeup and all that, I find it’s always the pretentious twats wearing it.
Oh wow I didn’t know his IG was public again. I don’t think I’ve seen him since they split! He’s totally scrubbed it apart from one pic of a random guy and his car, I wonder why? Other than that from his highlighted stories he looks like he’s doing alright.

Curious about where he lives and how he funds himself without sugar mama Sammi? Although tbf I always got the weird impression that he was a trust fund baby. Looks like he’s certainly living his best faux deep artsy life!

Reactions: 6