Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry maybe I’m not being fair here, but if she ever brought up her child to say something kind or loving I would faint with shock lmao. Why can’t it be ‘oh she’s got a surprise day off school so we get to have a fun day together!’

The kid is in full time education and you work from home in a job that I refuse to believe takes more than a couple of hours a day at most, how is this such a big imposition on you lmao.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry maybe I’m not being fair here, but if she ever brought up her child to say something kind or loving I would faint with shock lmao. Why can’t it be ‘oh she’s got a surprise day off school so we get to have a fun day together!’

The kid is in full time education and you work from home in a job that I refuse to believe takes more than a couple of hours a day at most, how is this such a big imposition on you lmao.
the way she’s written ‘polling day’… democracy is important you moron

Reactions: 24
Haha just seen her tiktok taking the piss out of people who think influencers/content creators do nothing all day. Almost feels like she’s calling me out for rolling my eyes at her complaining about Indie getting the day off school and ‘interrupting her work’.

I’m sorry but she needs to give me a detailed itinerary for her ‘busy’ work days because I just don’t buy it! She doesn’t have a business, she doesn’t make videos regularly. What is filling up her days exactly? I’m genuinely curious.

Reactions: 15
Haha just seen her tiktok taking the piss out of people who think influencers/content creators do nothing all day. Almost feels like she’s calling me out for rolling my eyes at her complaining about Indie getting the day off school and ‘interrupting her work’.

I’m sorry but she needs to give me a detailed itinerary for her ‘busy’ work days because I just don’t buy it! She doesn’t have a business, she doesn’t make videos regularly. What is filling up her days exactly? I’m genuinely curious.
I wish an influencer would be honest about how easy and free their days are. No one believes them when they say their days are packed, especially those who post infrequently. It's just not possible.

Reactions: 14
“Baecation”? I didn’t know she’d met someone. Good for her!
I thought she was already in a relationship this whole time. She is just keeping it secret, instead of being open like she did with Jason. She gives hint's all the time about her relationships. She had Something on her Instagram the other day that said date night with a guy in the background sitting in a chair. You could not see his face, but then her Instagram story had her Sister in it so idk what's going on with her love life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s been very vague/elusive around her love life post-divorce, and honestly it’s for the best. Splashing her previous relationships all over social media has not really boded well for her in the past…

Reactions: 22
She’s been very vague/elusive around her love life post-divorce, and honestly it’s for the best. Splashing her previous relationships all over social media has not really boded well for her in the past…
Sure, she wants to be private but why is she showing that she's with a new guy? She seems to want a bit of the attention from followers. If I were her, I'd just be completely private about it..
This makes it easier for anyone to do some investigating and sus out who he is. I feel she can't wait to let people know when she's seeing someone.
She should just enjoy dating privately and let people know when it gets serious.

Reactions: 9
Wasn't Ricky or whatever his name was technically black, just light skin. We can't say this is her first black boyfriend because we don't know that.
Asian actually. I think half Asian, half white, or full Asian. Either way, not black at all.

OMG her first black boyfriend!!! Never thought she liked black men
I'm SHOCKED 🤣🤣
I think now she's just wants to try something 'new'. Because her usually type is definitely gruby looking white guys lmao.
And Jason saying ignorant things about race in the past, must have messed her up.

Reactions: 14
Omg I know it’s shallow but he looks really good in those pics haha I’m happy for her. I hope he’s totally opposite in personality to her exes too. She always seemed to go for the surly pretentious bores who never really appreciated her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13