Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah as much as I've always rooted for her, she's never been that articulate so I don't think something solely focused on speaking is her forte!

Reactions: 7
New to this thread but followed her for years. I'm a constant knotless braid wearer myself, and from what I can see from Sammi's edges / natural hair.. it honestly looks like she's balding? Her edges have definitely gone from the constant tension and it isn't a good look. Her doing her own hair is only just exaggerating it since she's not a professional. She needs to step back from it all and follow a strict hair care routine... I sympathise with her as she's in the public eye to have to always have your hair 'done', but even so her hair health should come first.

Random side note - she constantly changes her Instagram bio and it's annoying. How many different times can you put 'motherhood, london. content creator'?
Omg I knew I mentioned it before. SHE ALWAYS CHANGES HER INSTAGRAM BIO! Idk why it infuriates me so much but she clearly is so identity-less she fully can't decide every week, its changed. I beg someone to look now and come back to it in two weeks time. How is she starting a podcast when she cant decide on a bio that lasts a week?

Reactions: 1
Omg I knew I mentioned it before. SHE ALWAYS CHANGES HER INSTAGRAM BIO! Idk why it infuriates me so much but she clearly is so identity-less she fully can't decide every week, its changed. I beg someone to look now and come back to it in two weeks time. How is she starting a podcast when she cant decide on a bio that lasts a week?
Oh I noticed this too for years. My take is that she sees a bio that she likes from someone else and copies it

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me. She makes Instagram posts, does that really pay her bills? Her rent/ mortgage? Feed and clothe her child? Fund her lifestyle of eating out and buying clothes?

Reactions: 4
I genuinely believe she has another job somewhere, I can’t see that her social media presence is enough anymore.

Reactions: 9