Same Sex Flirting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did mullholland leave? I also thought teanosugar was them! Weird a few of us had that impression!

Reactions: 4
Tea no sugar hasn't been online for like a day as well since everyone said they thought it too 🤣 am I thinking too much into this or

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Which poster was Mullholland? Can someone share the posts or something to refresh the memory - I feel like I know but I can’t put my finger on it!!!

Reactions: 2
I am so invested in this mystery! You know what though, I actually thought that TeaNoSugar was MissGobby124. She used to post a lot of questions on this advice section about her boyfriend, but suddenly disappeared.

Edit: I have an overactive imagination 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am so invested in this mystery! You know what though, I actually thought that TeaNoSugar was MissGobby124. She used to post a lot of questions on this advice section about her boyfriend, but suddenly disappeared.
She actuallycame back under another name and commented on her last thread then got called out on that one 🙈 I do miss those threads 😂

Reactions: 6
There are definite similarities in the way Teanosugar and Mullholland write but either way, it was blindingly obvious that everything they wrote in this thread was made up nonsense 😂

Reactions: 8
Which poster was Mullholland? Can someone share the posts or something to refresh the memory - I feel like I know but I can’t put my finger on it!!!
She was/is South African - went home over Christmas, recently proposed to her girlfriend from what I can remember!

Reactions: 9
She was/is South African - went home over Christmas, recently proposed to her girlfriend from what I can remember!
Yes! The lady who said she was an alcoholic? Had a younger girlfriend who wasn’t ready to settle down?

Edit: I have an overactive imagination 😂
Ohhhhh Jesus miss gobby AKA big Mac meal with more stories & fairytales than bloody hans christian andersen!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes! The lady who said she was an alcoholic? Had a younger girlfriend who wasn’t ready to settle down?
I think her GF proposed to her but before that they had split up for a bit. She even posted a picture of the ring in the engagement ring thread. She had problems with alcohol too.

I occasionally post on Tattle. Some users stand out to me and she was one of them. She used to create a lot of new threads as well. She was really active!

Reactions: 13
What!! She pretended she was a lesbian alcoholic and then on another account when she was miss gobby, didn’t she say she was worried about her bf? I remember she said she was quite young.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.