Same Sex Flirting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've been with both girls and guys, probably more girls even, but with girls it's always been purely sexual. i find both men and women attractive but i could never imagine myself in an actual romantic relationship with a woman. so i wouldn't say i'm bi, but i've had my fair share of testing it out 😂
so i'd say if you really want to go for it, obviously you are curious. ask that friend on gochat if she's up for exploring this, you say she's single and bi curious. just make sure no one gets hurt in the process, if for you this is just fun/exploration and she ends up really liking you! make it clear from the beginning that you don't have experience with this and you aren't sure if it's for you. and most importantly stay away from your bf/ex bf 😂
You make some great points. But I think i need something more than just a sexual experience, although it would be nice to try it once. I think I need someone a bit level headed and deep and interesting to be with. I had all my fun back in my teen years, but now I want something more

Reactions: 1
You make some great points. But I think i need something more than just a sexual experience, although it would be nice to try it once. I think I need someone a bit level headed and deep and interesting to be with. I had all my fun back in my teen years, but now I want something more
and this girl that you're talking to, do you like her as more than a friend?

and this girl that you're talking to, do you like her as more than a friend?
I must confess and say yes but not because she's lush but she's got a great sense of humour, has some interesting hobbies and has a broad range of topics. I want to pop the question and ask her if she's interested in me, but I'm scared she'll ding out. Plus I might feel guilty about dumping my b/f especially if he finds out I want to date another girl. You know how fragile mens egos are lol

If you're forcing it it won't be the same. You'll be able to feel a connection. When I was single and on tinder talking to both, I could feel how much the conversation was forced and it all seemed a bit too try hard

In r/l i just had a friend who was bi and I could feel how much I liked her more than a friend. Just like with a guy. I liked her personality and wanted to know more and cared more about her than I did a friend. I thought about her in a different way. Luckily it was the same for her. Didnt end well between us obv 😂

If you've got girl friends some do like just experimenting. I've kissed/done stuff with close friends of mine. Its just a laugh to some people 😂

I wouldnt just totally write guys off though. Some are genuinely amazing guys. You've gotta go through some wankers first 😂

Reactions: 4
I must confess and say yes but not because she's lush but she's got a great sense of humour, has some interesting hobbies and has a broad range of topics. I want to pop the question and ask her if she's interested in me, but I'm scared she'll ding out. Plus I might feel guilty about dumping my b/f especially if he finds out I want to date another girl. You know how fragile mens egos are lol
i was going to say just like @watermelon sugar that you shouldn't do it if it doesn't come naturally, but as you obviously like her then go for it :)
and don't think about how he would feel, do you think he'd do the same for you? f* him

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i was going to say just like @watermelon sugar that you shouldn't do it if it doesn't come naturally, but as you obviously like her then go for it :)
and don't think about how he would feel, do you think he'd do the same for you? f* him
I think I'll think it over. At the mo I'm just a little annoyed at my b/f. Might feel differently tomorrow. But if I really really really like this girl I'll probably get drunk first before flirting.

As for my b/f. You're right f**k him, and not in a physical way either :LOL:

Time to watch Mullholland Drive. I have some more Pringles to finish off :love:

I think I'll think it over. At the mo I'm just a little annoyed at my b/f. Might feel differently tomorrow. But if I really really really like this girl I'll probably get drunk first before flirting.

As for my b/f. You're right f**k him, and not in a physical way either :LOL:

Time to watch Mullholland Drive. I have some more Pringles to finish off :love:
Maybe you should just end it with your boyfriend, if you're already texting someone else in that way you may as well

Reactions: 8
Not read replies, but here’s my contribution;

You seem open to explore. There is certainly a curiosity there. All you can do is suck it and see. Give it a whirl. Nothing has to be set in stone. No need to label anything. Try it.
Good luck x

Reactions: 7
Not read replies, but here’s my contribution;

You seem open to explore. There is certainly a curiosity there. All you can do is suck it and see. Give it a whirl. Nothing has to be set in stone. No need to label anything. Try it.
Good luck x
Thanks and I will consider it. Although shouldn't i be "licking it and see" rather than sucking! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
There are plenty of women on dating apps who are 'bicurious', and plenty who are lesbians but are willing to speak to/experiment with bicurious women.

Can you imagine yourself having sex with a woman? How does it make you feel? I'm a lesbian and the thought of a man touching me makes my toes curl (and not in a good way!). 😂 Romantic and sexual attraction are two very different things for some people.

I will say though, relationships with women aren't always rosy. With my ex I felt like I was always second best to something else and that I was never her top priority. Her attitude to engagement/commitment was also similar to that of some men (in that they think it's pointless), although we'd been together nearly ten years.

Girls can be arseholes too, especially when your periods sync and you've got double PMT in the house! 😬

Reactions: 6
There are plenty of women on dating apps who are 'bicurious', and plenty who are lesbians but are willing to speak to/experiment with bicurious women.

Can you imagine yourself having sex with a woman? How does it make you feel? I'm a lesbian and the thought of a man touching me makes my toes curl (and not in a good way!). 😂 Romantic and sexual attraction are two very different things for some people.

I will say though, relationships with women aren't always rosy. With my ex I felt like I was always second best to something else and that I was never her top priority. Her attitude to engagement/commitment was also similar to that of some men (in that they think it's pointless), although we'd been together nearly ten years.

Girls can be arseholes too, especially when your periods sync and you've got double PMT in the house! 😬

Yes, girls can be total assholes, even girl friends. I guess to some of my friends I'm probably an asshole too :LOL:

As for your first question, having sex with another woman. It's never crossed my mind and I don't even think I've dreamt about it. So I don't know if that means anything. Perhaps I just need to have a girlfriend, as in close friend, rather than anything more than that.

I'll give it another week to straighten things out with my bf. And if he still acts like a dickless wonder, then I'll look at other options:unsure:

Thank you, you've opened my eyes :giggle:

duck men’s egos!

Reactions: 4
I’ve been lurking on tattle for a while now and love reading everyone comments but I have to ask is Teanosugar Mulholland Drive? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Sorry guys , I was just so invested in Mulhollands posts over the weeks then Teanosugar appeared , I was maybe over thinking 🤷‍♀️ But it’s nice to know it had crossed others minds too 🙂

Oh well whoever she is she gave me the confidence to join in on here at last,so thanks Tea 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry I’m pissing myself at this thread. This bf sounds like every cliché stereotype in the book and the comment about guys coming on to you saying ‘oh baby you’re so sexy’ 😂. This can’t be real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.