Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nbt

VIP Member
I’ve just telling my other half about the goss. He kept interrupting... “where’s this going? Is this a long story? What’s your point?”

I finished like “can you believe it?” and he goes “so you’re all a bunch of strangers on the internet shocked that another stranger on the internet has been telling lies?”

I’m like, yes 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 58

LinaLamont

I have to admit the story struck me as being fake. All men being twats, all men thinking you’re sexy 🙄. The bit about licking made me think of Mulholland Drive instantly. I remember reading one thread when they said something about going off to finish themselves off or words to that affect after talking about girl crushes.
I also remember her saying she was off to ‘flick her bean’ with her gf :sick:😂. I don’t know any woman, straight, gay or bi, who talks like this. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mulholland was actually a very strange man who managed to troll the whole of tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My minds blown i just opened my kitchen cupboard, seen a tin of beans and thought ah fuck Mullholland might come and flick them

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Anyone else sitting here hoping nobody thinks you’re a fraud! 🤣🤣

fake?!? I need more info
Type “masculine engagement ring reddit ” into google or google images. She took the picture from a 2 year old Reddit post 😬 I have too much time on my hands I know.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

LinaLamont

I’m howling that this absolute pervert was going on about their bum hole and matted pubic triangles and you lot were just like ‘oh she’s a little odd isn’t she 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Poptart

VIP Member
I am SO pleased I was right! I always thought MD was full of shit but she seemed so popular I kept quiet. One post when she was allegedly in SA she put she had driven to Cape town, another day to Johannesburg. They are 14 hours drive apart!!!! That's just one example.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Ab Fab

I’ve been lurking on tattle for a while now and love reading everyone comments but I have to ask is Teanosugar Mulholland Drive? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Wish my other half would stop telling me about his fucking day so I can concentrate on what really matters right now 🤣🤣

• Haha

DanaScully

Chatty Member
Everything they've posted has been clear lesbian fetishism.

110% a MAN who lives in his ma's attic and eats turkey dinosaurs daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I remember once I said something like 'I cant pm because I've been a naughty girl and had a few warnings' and she replied to me saying 'it's good to know you've been a naughty girl' eeeeeeeeek

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

petitspois

VIP Member
OK, so let's look at the evidence:

1. The engagement ring pic
  2. The fact she flitted across SA like a fly in a matter of hours
  3. The dramatic inprisonment
  4. The old man language referring to her day, her food and her sex life
  5. Her perving over females
  6. Who the fuck likes rum n raisin