Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JFreddy83

Yes, indeed. 😶
Her skin is looking so painful.. and she is just so... negative about every aspect of being pregnant. How sad is it that she had to go along with the very outdated standard of getting pregnant before you're 30 or getting pregnant at all.
She’s negative about EVERYTHING, not just pregnancy. I subscribed to her for about 2 days and then I just couldn’t deal with her constant negativity. It must be draining!

Reactions: 2

witchy

Someone on Reddit apparently posted the gender and name because they follow Matt's private IG. It got edited out before I could see it but based on a (now deleted) response I think it's a boy.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
If I remember right, he was actually the one pushing her for those things, she spoke about having misgivings (although not serious ones) and always came across as pretty unenthusiastic (as per!) or at least apprehensive. The red flags were likely always there but she just ignored them

drewberry_moore

She's likely getting him away from bad influences to try and save their relationship and family. Who knows, maybe it was his idea. I think they moved to one of the Southern Gulf Islands: only Salt Spring Island has a hospital.

Reactions: 1

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
Yikes. Everything about her life now seems rushed and out of place. It seems like a lot of the decisions she's making are for his benefit.

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
I've watched her YouTube on and off for years but I can't recall, was their relationship ever really solid to start with? I never got the impression it was..

firecracker

Following, sad her old topic died so I’d love for this one to get going. She’s about to have her baby so things are going to get interesting!

blaze19

Hopped on because I’d realised Sam hasn’t posted anything in a good few months now and wanted to see if there was anything here about it I can’t remember where or when, but she’d expressed her feelings before about not wanting to use Accutane because of long term side effects people she’s known have experienced, things like changes in bone density, issues with organ function etc, i personally have a friend who used it and while her skin is clear, she has the driest skin and lips she’s ever had and slightly regrets it for that reason alone

xoxo_a

I’ve only ever seen one of her videos (the one where she was reacting to comments made by Shane Dawson). I just want to know the baby’s name!

Karlie

Does anyone know why they moved Houses? The old one seemed good and modern and was Matts childhood home. Do you think they separated and she got out?

scparis89

I agree. I have to give her props for being so open about her skin struggles and giving her viewers an honest look at her acne without filters and stuff, but it’s not getting better with whatever she has been using for it and it definitely looks like it would be super sore. It’s probably going to leave scars too at this point. Taylor Wynn used to have really bad cystic acne; she used Accutane several years ago and her complexion is gorgeous now. I know there are health risks to consider but I’m honestly surprised that Samantha hasn’t tried it at this point. I know a few people personally who have used it and none had adverse effects and their skin looks so much better now.

missgarcy

She is live on youtube. I've watched a bit and she basically talked about how labour was so easy for her, she only pushed for 15 minutes. She got to the hospital at 2.30 and had the baby at 10.30. I don't think she'll be saying the gender or the name. By the way, I find it odd that she says "the baby" all the time and not "my baby" or "our baby". She seems so detached from the experience in general.