Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truth2010

Dannys partner was clapping outside at 8pm when Boris got coronavirus.
what is it with the girls choosing and being dependant on such useless men lol

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I didn't expect her to spill the deets on the separation (though I hoped she would) but I did find the video to be a bit disjointed. But I think it came across as disjointed/blasé because she's in a slightly better place mentally rather than her being annoyingly uncertain about what she's saying.

I wonder if their separation will lead to an actual divorce. It half seemed like her mental health took a toll on the relationship, among other things, so they decided to split temporarily. I hope not.

Zoracat

I've not followed her for awhile - whatever happened to her dog Riley? Does she still have Franklin? Whole thing is confusing

She needs to dissolve all the fillers in her face, its just a mess. The lips are uneven and the jaw and cheeks look it too. So sad because she was never unattractive. And I can still see the outline of her mole which she has "removed" years ago
where was the mole, or where is the mark of it?

Pingping

I really think she's struggling with wanting to leave Jason but not wanting Indie to be without him? And she probably feels trapped in that life. She'd have to move out, be a single parent, probably get the dog because Jason won't look after it and I'm sure he's great at emotional blackmail...
During the time of that solo trip and overall her referencing to being a negative space, Jason being shady online with half naked models, etc I really wonder if he cheated and she was dealing with that as well.
What happened with half naked models etc? Never heard about that!

Lilistar

Think this is the most outspoken Jason has been on racism, and he's the victim 😬 (on his stories)
I know being Jewish is an ethnic group and religion and there are many secular/non practicing Jewish people, but did he and Sammi ever celebrate any high holidays? I know they visited Israel.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
what’s wrong with being dark?
The people i know who were blonde as children miss it and say they that something they loved about themselves was taken away by mother nature. Like getting wrinkles.

Going by what they say - regularly. Not personal experience.

Blonde, dark, in between, there is beauty in it all.

HotGirl101

I hope she moves that mirror on the table or has it secured to the wall in case Indie goes to play with it and pulls it down by accident. Its a hazard.

She looks so cute with her bunches today! I think she's taken on more of her dad's looks

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
Wow just watched her Mauritius vlog where he proposed.
I know it was a few years ago but dang she looks like a totally different person.
She really messed with her face too much.
Even her nose is completely different. 😳

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
What happened with half naked models etc? Never heard about that!
My brain is mush from all this WFH and I don't remember the timeline well but I'm sure you can find it still. He was taking a lot pictures as a ~photographer~ of naked/semi naked models and following a lot of them on Insta and at the same the Sammi was obviously struggling and saying she was going through stuff and then I think suddenly he stopped following all the models?

It just seemed shady from his side and she seemed very unhappy in parallel with the usual vague influencer style 'going through stuff' 'social media break' etc.

Sybillecutey

Does Jason have full custody of Indy ? it seems like she is with him most of the time and Sammy only gets to hang out with her once or twice a week.

HotGirl101

she posted Franklin on her insta stories “look who’s here to visit. Finally”. has Jason been keeping the dog from her??
Maybe indie fancied bringing Franklin along for her stay at her mums so jason obliged. Maybe jason has the bigger house so he has Franklin most of the time? Can't see him keeping a dog from her to spite her
.. the "finally" comment could come from her just missing the dog

Her cousin looks so odd. I'm assuming she's from her mother's side? Didn't sam say her part Chinese heritage came from her dad's afro Guyanese side though??