Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Leave

I think a while back it was clear Sammi saw the baby (maybe even before Indie was conceived) as a potential friend. She doesn't have many people in her life, and maybe watching the one person she could have had an unbreakable bond with, who would unconditionally love her, treating her like that was a step too far.

I also think that often when people have low self esteem or no confidence, they let people treat them like crap, but when they see it having a negative impact on someone they care about and love, will grow a backbone and walk the hell away. I know people have questioned her bond with Indie, and she has struggled, but I don't doubt she loves that little girl. Maybe she thinks that when Indie is older, she won't question shitty behaviour from a partner and be stuck in a miserable and loveless situation. Recognising that you wouldn't let a loved one go through the same thing can become motivation to recognise you are in a bad situation and find something better.
Id like to think seeing history repeat itself, and seeing her daughter (even though she’s very young) treating her with such disrespect because it’s what she sees daddy doing might have helped her wake up.
And I say that from experience, watching a kid of a similar age who had learned behaviours like this from a parent 🤨

AgnesP

I just nipped over here because Sammi came up on my “For You” thread on TikTok to out herself as bisexual 🤷🏼‍♀️

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
You are probably right on all your last points. But Lydia Dinga isn't the biggest YouTube and was able to save 70k I don't see why bigger influence wouldn't also be able to get their finanaces in order. I think it's a mixture of wasting money but also laziness, some social media personalities always seem to be doing paid job, even Grace V always seems to have something on. Sam used to to be happy with free trips and PR but even that seems to have dried up a little. Her management need to get her more sponsorships
Yeah, it seems Gleam could do so much more for her.

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I also assumed you were talking about Jason, and I was thinking this is about to get interesting.

Anyway, as a long time viewer, I know that Sam has definitely mentioned being bi before. But at the time I think the general consensus was she was trying to be "cool".
Grace was saying the same around that time too wasn't she? And Sammie had the tumbler with naked or half naked women images regularly appearing, or am I confusing her with someone else?

seglxi

Ricky was the same, how is it that she always ends up with men that don't work and leech off her income. it's like she goes out of her way to find them lol