Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what happened to Sam's jewelry Instagram page. It says that it is gone and I don't know if it is just me?

Her last video was everything I despise about current youtube. Trashy, undone ads. Seriously, if you advertise a tool at least use your natural hair, not a mop
I totally get that she doesn't wanna damage her hair but why advertise then ? money hungry much...?

ps she deleted my yt comment
That video was tragic. The “looks” she created were terrible and made her wig look even more mop like than it was at the start. She was talking about all this volume the GHD ‘rise’ was giving her that didn’t exist 😂

I had to skip every few seconds as she can’t even string a sentence together and giggles non stop 😑

Reactions: 3
I'm always rooting for Sam but my god does she act embarrassingly sometimes (or is most times?). I get that she's finally single after what was probably a toxic relationship and she's feeling herself and all, but honestly acting like a thirsty teenager is not going to help her. Grow up, Sammi! You can still feel sexy and be sexy and show it in a mature way.

IMG_9471.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm always rooting for Sam but my god does she act embarrassingly sometimes (or is most times?). I get that she's finally single after what was probably a toxic relationship and she's feeling herself and all, but honestly acting like a thirsty teenager is not going to help her. Grow up, Sammi! You can still feel sexy and be sexy and show it in a mature way.

View attachment 256744
She looks like she's trying to emulate milliehannahhh in that pic 😬

Reactions: 2
😂 So dreadful. I don’t understand why: a) she didn’t practise curling first b) why she started off with straight-ish hair. She should have started with some kind of wave so we could see some difference when she straightened it. C) why she didn’t re-film it and pretend it was her first go using it 🤦🏾‍♀️

View attachment 256744
She’s forever trying to be an insta baddie. She’ll attract a certain type of loser guy (look at her history..) acting like this and then wonder why they don’t take her seriously/don’t stick around 🙄

Reactions: 9
Wow, what a transformation...🙄 GHD can't have been thrilled with this ad surely.
View attachment 256800
My god that is horrible. You’d think she’s try and give more volume in the front the pieces framing her face to actually show the product works. This looks to be the most half asses ad ever. I don’t follow Sam anymore as I find her content boring and just a bit depressing but I do see her videos pop up.

Reactions: 1
Hey! I'm sort of catching up with everything but I'm curious if people have discussed the whole lack of parent vibe.

Her new place seems to lack any sign of having a child. They're sharing custody (I assume), but her home seems to lack any sign of a child. Does she have space for Indie?

Sooo many ads from her recently. Maybelline, GHD and now Sky, is she struggling for money? In that new Sky ad she doesn't look like herself at all. Weird.

RE: bookish

In her "organising my home" video she shows Indie's toybox and toys, but it's all shoved into one corner of the back room. She only shows it because she's talking about putting a bookcase in that corner. 🤷‍♀️

Sooo many ads from her recently. Maybelline, GHD and now Sky, is she struggling for money?
A part of me wonders if she's been getting so many ads lately due to brands wanted to align themselves more so with BIPOC creators - which is great! However, I don't think it's anymore ads than some creators though (In The Frow has one every other post), so I'm pleased she's making dollar as she'll be fully supporting herself now.

A comment I noticed re instabaddie lol. Jeez that relationship must have been rocky.

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 22.36.41.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I Jason's story of Indie dancing around she's got a dummy in mouth, isn't she almost 4?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does Jason have full custody of Indy ? it seems like she is with him most of the time and Sammy only gets to hang out with her once or twice a week.

Does Jason have full custody of Indy ? it seems like she is with him most of the time and Sammy only gets to hang out with her once or twice a week.
This has come up a lot, to me it seems like they share her equally. For whatever reason Jason is using Instagram a lot more, he's especially posting their daughter way more than he ever did when they lived together full time. Personally i think this is intentional, he's used Indie in this way before, when people started to notice he never looked after her when Sam went away with brands. On the other hand Sam hasn't changed her social media habits when it comes to her daughter.

Reactions: 13
I think this woman would benefit so much from not being in a relationship for a few years. I always got the impression she’s continuously had boyfriends from a very young age. Girl, be independent and realise you don’t need anybody.

Reactions: 4
I think this woman would benefit so much from not being in a relationship for a few years. I always got the impression she’s continuously had boyfriends from a very young age. Girl, be independent and realise you don’t need anybody.
agree, hate when these influencers start
Giving it large after a break up and going on about being independent and ‘BoSs BabE’ when in reality they are far from independent and jump from relationship to the next.

also when you have a kid indies age you really need to be careful about who comes and goes in your life.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 256744
Lol can she help it when thirsty teenagers or grown up women who are doing the most to give that effect are her ex husbands fave

Lol can she help it when thirsty teenagers or grown up women who are doing the most to give that effect are her ex husbands fave
She definitely is trying to appeal to him still.

Tbh whatever her reasons I’ve always liked that about Sam - she didn’t change her whole online personality/brand just because she became a mom. Thought the same about Patricia Bright too.
I hate it when womem put Mummy or Mum on their bio as if that is now their whole identify. Any previous personality swallow up on a black hole. Ofc it's a huge part of life but it isn't the only part.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.