Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant report his new account for some reason. Back to posting videos about kicking peoples doors down in balaclavas. Pathetic man. Please report his new account!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs I wish he’d wind his neck in because for some reason I really want to like him but he just keeps acting the bad tit

Reactions: 8
Report the new account and every post for hate speach (it's the most appropriate for someone banned coming back) and it'll soon be taken down by insta again.

This mastery of the English language won't be lost ;)

View attachment 607733
Omg. This is GOLD🤣🤣🤣 the soft twit ON DIS ANOMONUS FORUM YEAH

jib it sam you fuckin divvy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ironic him saying he has had insta accounts shut down then it ends up being him being shut down

• Haha
I’m a bit confused with him saying he is “tracking the trolls” like obviously we know that’s bullshit but who is he referring to? Tattlers or people that are directly messaging him? 🤔 expressing an opinion on a public forum isn’t really trolling 🙈

Reactions: 7
I didn’t believe those posts about people actually messaging him, i thought they were on a wind up. If people have contacted him or his family/partner that’s not on.
I just liked the Helen Wood drama but doing that’s all too much 👀 I mean hopefully no one is going to have a early morning wake up call from 5 scousers and a petrol can.

When you only wanted to read about Dubai porta potties but now someone’s threatening to knock ya door down and do a jail sentence for it….
We have fucked it girls 😂😂

I’m a bit confused with him saying he is “tracking the trolls” like obviously we know that’s bullshit but who is he referring to? Tattlers or people that are directly messaging him? 🤔 expressing an opinion on a public forum isn’t really trolling 🙈
No one on here has said anything nasty surely it wont be from here

Reactions: 3
Ahh can someone please fill me in im soo lost🙈🙈 I can't make heads nor tails of what's after happening .

And what is his new pg?

Reactions: 4
I don’t get how anyone has offended people close to him? Not one person has said anything nasty about his girlfriend. Unless I’ve missed something
He’s just been caught out and obviously got his knickers in a twist. No one on here has said anything bad about his girl, his family etc. May have said his friends were tits as well but that’s fuckin obvious

His new name is samwalkerukk

what’s the sitch with heather McCartney? Is she his bird?

Reactions: 1
He’s been caught out messaging loads of girls on Instagram by his girlfriend coming on here and seeing the comments and he doesn’t like it. If he doesn’t want to be caught out doing something he shouldn’t then that’s in him. Silly twit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely “if” family and/or friends (not forgetting the GF) have been getting trolled he would be posting the evidence/messages or screenshots - he normally does a video and attachs stuff like that to it?? I haven’t once seen him post anything from trolls or messages that have been derogatory etc. Duno about you lot but I defo wouldn’t be wanting a prison sentence for some go between messages unless they were completely vile, then that’s unacceptable. Also he needs to remember he’s on licence until the end of the year - one wrong move he’s being recalled within a second….

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can someone explain this to me, is he saying that he wants to expose proper trolls (I.E People who could be arrested due to the malicious communications act)? Or does he want to expose people who have a jangle on this site? I mean, turning up with 5 men to a woman's house because she said she doesn't like your teeth is setting a crazy precedent and probably more intimidating than words typed on here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He’s not doing duck all. He’s spitting his dummy out cos he doesn’t like that he’s been caught out. I thought there could be some truth in what he was saying about Helen wood. I’ve since realised he’s just a nasty little man who doesn’t like it when people don’t agree with him

Reactions: 15
What does he think will happen if he does find out an address? Does he think he’s going to drive 250 miles for me to open the door, tit Myself and be on my knees apologising? Because no ☺🖕

• Haha
  • Wow
I think what he actually alluded to was victims not having time to open the door or ring the police.
He was going to break the door down at 2am with a number of masked men, assault the victims and film the assault for his instagram audience. If the victims children or family were present they would helplessly watch and the police could do nothing.
Why this has occurred is anyone's guess as his tattle thread was like a fan club, but there you have it. All participants of this thread will be tracked down according to him.

• Haha
I found it concerning how he was openly admitting on a public platform he’s going to go round peoples houses at like 2am in the morning with his crew with masks on. What person does that!?? If people are just jangling let them be - ignore! Be the grown up person. I don’t understand how it’s come to threats of violence. Does he not know that the police/probation will be watching his every move (and tracking - hence his GPS tag) he’s very very silly if he thinks breaking into houses and threatening woman with a group of men is going to give him some street cred AND filming it all for the gram (not to mention evidential value for cops/judge) if there’s people actually trolling him, his gf and co then prove it - show the messages!! I don’t like Helen Wood one bit but he showed messages etc with evidence that backed what he was saying, I’ve not seen one bit of any malicious evidence of trolls, just him saying so??? Otherwise I think the lengths he is telling people he’s going too is ridiculous if I’m honest. Sure he said when he came out he didn’t want to go back in and give the “system” the satisfaction of locking him up again after 17 years of being in/out. Sure he also said he wanted to set an example for his son who’s at the age where he is going to know what goes on. I hope for everyone’s sake he doesn’t follow through with what he’s saying he’s going to do 😒

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.