Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Report the new account and every post for hate speach (it's the most appropriate for someone banned coming back) and it'll soon be taken down by insta again.

This mastery of the English language won't be lost ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t get how anyone has offended people close to him? Not one person has said anything nasty about his girlfriend. Unless I’ve missed something

Reactions: 6
No one has on here. Definitely not. Unless someone has contacted them directly or something but I haven’t seen it on here. Bloody hell, I was only here to read about the porta potties!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe he’s referring to actual trolls then, people who directly message others maliciously. This is a gossip site 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.