Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half watched the goings on, just to say, he's 💯 idiot. What sort of vegetable puts threats publicly, and he's still tagged etc. 🤯
All these threats of tracking ips, if it was that easy there'd be more of it.
Having said that, obvs don't click on any link. 😉
This saga of low level criminals and feuds is so funny though.

Reactions: 9
What have o missed? This is why I shouldn’t go on holiday
I never understand pointless posts like this, do you know how to click the previous page button? 🤣

Lurker but have enjoyed reading this thread, what a total tit he is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know why some people are wanting to assume something more is happening? I doubt it. He's been caught out and can't cope with not being able to control here so does all he can to try to threaten people. No computer wizz kids can use programs to find someones home address. He's one of life's vermin who is trying to play billy big bollocks. Occasional poster from katie hayes here! Not one of his girls :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t like Helen Wood one bit but he showed messages etc with evidence that backed what he was saying,
He didn't really, all he showed was a few PM's from somebody. They could have had an axe to grind, personal vendetta with Helen.

Anyway, the tool is claiming to have had 50k followers on this old insta, reckon he must have bought at least half of those, just like he's been splashing his cash buying fake YT subs, confimed by social blade web site. While anybody is reporting his insta' account, report his YT account while you're at it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get what’s gone on? Nobody has said anything about him? Only ripped in to his head bopping and his bottom teeth? And him cheating, I don’t understand why he’s consuming his whole days with this ? And dragging his mates along, how old are they? Don’t they have anything better to do? A gang of men consuming there days tracking IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) down, just suck it up sam and move on! Iv struggled to see anything remotely bad being said and he’s absolutely spat his dummy out like a child and gone on and on and on about this it’s embarrassing for a grown man ! Turn it in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He didn't really, all he showed was a few PM's from somebody. They could have had an axe to grind, personal vendetta with Helen.

Anyway, the tool is claiming to have had 50k followers on this old insta, reckon he must have bought at least half of those, just like he's been splashing his cash buying fake YT subs, confimed by social blade web site. While anybody is reporting his insta' account, report his YT account while you're at it.
He had 35k ish. He’s telling porkies

Reactions: 6
I hope he wasnt tracking me when I pulled my thong out my arse this morning when I got off the train. Sorry for the view sammy boy. Magine being so bothered about a little gossip site when ur banging 10s saving Africans and dodging bullets 😴😴 loser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m gutted about this cos I actually do like him most of the time 🙈 On the one hand he’s got a really good heart with the issues he talks about and awareness he’s capable of raising for things and on the other he’s arsed about a load of women gossiping on a gossip site even though 90% of his threads have been positive?!

I really do hope he’s on about proper trolls who’ve messaged him or his family because they are vile bullies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's fairly playing to the gallery, they tried to silence him but they won't win. Who?
No dear your account was removed because insta don't allow threats of violence, that kind of talk isn't civilised or acceptable anywhere, even on the gram.

Reactions: 17
He had 35k ish. He’s telling porkies
Just checked his old insta account on Social Blade, the stats are still there, he had 37k, what the hell did he do on the 27th May to attract 504 followers all of a sudden? 😄 It will some time before UKK starts showing, money talks (and buys) :unsure:

1623182135008.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even if he was being trolled, I think people would have a bit more sympathy for him if he hadn’t spent 17 years of his life in jail for being an absolute bleep

Reactions: 12
lets see if the big man mentions this site, the stress he puts himself through trying to control the narrative. What did he think he was going to be the only person aloud to out anyone? The difference is he needs the center stage validation. Biggest walking contradiction, The ego on him he is so institutionalized he will be back in soon enough the way he carries on then back blaming the system for being against him. I get second hand embarrassment for him, a grown man acts like this. He 100% would watch himself in the mirror while fcking u and give himself a high five I cant deal. Guys coming to peoples doors with balaclava, who does he think he is, he has walked out that jail with the same mind frame he walked in with.

Reactions: 19
My favourite thing of all of this is him saying it will happen at 2am. Mate your tag prohibits you from leaving the house at that time so pull the other one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s moved onto sharing an old video about releasing a monkey.. If he reckons he can jump up to 50k in a few weeks he really needs to focus on bigger things going on - like animal cruelty abroad etc to make a real difference.
Going after women who he was sexting is bleeping sad 🤣

• Haha
This thread really is a rollercoaster.

He is full of it, got caught and threw his toys out the pram.

A few people above have already said it, if trolls were going after his friends and family surely there would be receipts? But then his proof about Helen came from a single dm.

I was interested in what he was going to expose, but quickly realised it was just a front to gain exposure, followers and a blue tick.

Let’s face it what is he going to do for the rest of his life with a criminal record as long as his? It’s hard enough to gain entry level employment as it is. That’s me assuming he’s looking to go on the straight and narrow. Clearly not as he is making threatening statements on video just the other day. Oh I’ll get your address and men in balaclavas will be there at 2am HAHAHAHAHAHA next joke darlin!

• Heart
This thread really is a rollercoaster.

He is full of it, got caught and threw his toys out the pram.

A few people above have already said it, if trolls were going after his friends and family surely there would be receipts? But then his proof about Helen came from a single dm.

I was interested in what he was going to expose, but quickly realised it was just a front to gain exposure, followers and a blue tick.

Let’s face it what is he going to do for the rest of his life with a criminal record as long as his? It’s hard enough to gain entry level employment as it is. That’s me assuming he’s looking to go on the straight and narrow. Clearly not as he is making threatening statements on video just the other day. Oh I’ll get your address and men in balaclavas will be there at 2am HAHAHAHAHAHA next joke darlin!
I think he jumped the gun and thought hang on I’ve not been messaging that girl from the photo, not realising what this site is and that no one uses their own photos. Then because he probably felt a bit daft carried on with it.
At first I was concerned but I’m not worrying now. Always keep evidence to back up your claims (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.