Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowsa! I mean I think the tame monkey was probably better off in captivity. That creature wouldn't have survived very long and probably suffered terribly. Can't believe his thought process there, surely there would have been a sanctuary or slow release programme.

Reactions: 5
A grown man spending his days wanting to expose people constantly! Give it up Sam get a life will ya mate! Concentrate on something else other than exposing people! What you gaining ? It’s embarrassing for a grown man! I would be so embarrassed of my husband if he carried on like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he jumped the gun and thought hang on I’ve not been messaging that girl from the photo, not realising what this site is and that no one uses their own photos. Then because he probably felt a bit daft carried on with it.
At first I was concerned but I’m not worrying now. Always keep evidence to back up your claims (y)
Is that why he posted a pic the other day with KHM pic on??? That would make sense haha! I thought he was investing into her drama for a split second or that she’s paid him (coz we know she pays for FA)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I need someone to clarify where he's actually from. He says three like "free" and it's giving me pure runcorn vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I need someone to clarify where he's actually from. He says three like "free" and it's giving me pure runcorn vibes.
All the reports about are about stuff he’s done in Runcorn and Widnes so I reckon he’s from over there.

Reactions: 8
I remember reading he is originally from Garston. Suppose this would tie in with his Danielle Lloyd friendship too as she’s from round there plus they’re the same age 37/8 so maybe schoolmates

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t go on his instagram anyway after what he was saying the other day.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.