Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fucks he stealing windshields for eh?
Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh? You like my scouse impression 😏
Where I'm from we call boys like him hoods.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I read he was too cowardly to go back to Liverpool, imagine the real big boys would have him.. I’d say he’s a petty career criminal that dabbled in dealing at one time. The 17 years were a fair few short ones extended for bad behaviour I think?
very pleased about Willie 🤣

Don’t be daft. Xx
He’s threatened a lot of people so even if he was allowed in Liverpool I doubt he would even step foot here tbh. I hate the word “gangster” but a lot of people in that game don’t like him. I’ve been told someone fronted him a few years ago and he fucked off on a bike. Not even a motorbike a fuckin peddle bike 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe it’s taken me so long to have a look. Glad it’s not just me! Reading he’s served 17 years I was expecting gun crime to be in there somewhere, not holding up a granny in the night with a banana in his pocket. Shouldn’t mock as it’s never funny and must have been terrifying for the poor people but honestly 🙄🥴. Poundland Tony Soprano 🙊🙊
Poundland tony montana haha!! I tried to say this a few pages back he isn't respected, don't waste getting your panties soaking for the likes of sam walker! Even though this thread has been funny, I'm worried for the girls that thought he was a upstanding guy and would have more morals not to hide he had a girlfriend. Come on.. be a bit more streetwise save you some tears in the future or don't go near that kind of guy. Put it this way he cant get duck all, A mortgage, a car, credit.. he only has fast money. He needs a wee quite gf that they use to filter his lifestyle the rest is just all a ego stroke and he has a very big ego lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
First time poster long time lurker... he has a girlfriend that he lives with she does my lashes 😂 how are you all speaking to him all the time when he’s with someone! She loads pictures and stories of them together all the time ...
Please casually mention at next appointment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I unfollowed him not long after starting because he got on my nerves. I check back in occasionally when he has some goss but even then it isn’t that good.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t get over someone saying that he was filing his bottom teeth it’s proper knocked me sick 🤣😖🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Taken from the Meme thread 🙈

attachments.png

I DON'T want him to be my man ... But I was definitely trying to figure it out haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t get over someone saying that he was filing his bottom teeth it’s proper knocked me sick 🤣😖🤢🤢🤢
What?????please explain

Girl same! Since we found out about the girlfriend he’s making my stomach turn a bit now 🤣
He gave us SUCH a good laugh though.....the poor girlfriend...just saw her profiler she looks stunning so doubt she'll have any issues moving on when she does eventually see for herself

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s ok, it was just me being sarcastic! Although a good equine tooth file may do a good job! Sorry @Kitty4321for any further distress caused by this comment 🤣🤣.

1C9CBC5C-D575-4C42-A00E-799AF4562A0B.jpeg

WoTs AppEnIn

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So much second hand embarrassment off his latest video 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He better watch that some of the ladies he’s been chatting to don’t post his messages.. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.