Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finally caught up, you’re all bleeping batshit 😂 I can’t fancy him because he looks a bit like my brother, but when you consider there is (or was) a thread on here full of people creaming themselves over “Downing Street men” (soz if you’re one of them) it makes fancying the likes of Sam Walker seem completely acceptable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve finally caught up, you’re all bleeping batshit 😂 I can’t fancy him because he looks a bit like my brother, but when you consider there is (or was) a thread on here full of people creaming themselves over “Downing Street men” (soz if you’re one of them) it makes fancying the likes of Sam Walker seem completely acceptable
Hiiiii so I was just wondering, is your brother single at all?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You lot make me LOL! One thing I will say about him, I do believe he’s telling the truth about Helen Wood and her behaviour in response to his claims screams of guilt and revenge

Reactions: 5
You lot make me LOL! One thing I will say about him, I do believe he’s telling the truth about Helen Wood and her behaviour in response to his claims screams of guilt and revenge
So gross.....what's your thoughts re:her blood diamond claims?

Reactions: 1
So gross.....what's your thoughts re:her blood diamond claims?
Currently on the fence on that one! Seems knee jerk to his claims and from what I’ve seen and heard about him I don’t know if he’d manage to pull that off. Is she trying to make something awful out of him helping underprivileged kids and adults because of what he’s accused her of? She’s either been digging very deep and very fast, or she was already aware and tried to throw him under the bus in panic. If she was already aware then why wait until he chucked the first stone? That says a lot about her too. That troll account she set up showed nothing he hadn’t already shown himself really did it? I’m waffling now aren’t I 🤨. It’ll all come out in the wash!

Reactions: 2
Currently on the fence on that one! Seems knee jerk to his claims and from what I’ve seen and heard about him I don’t know if he’d manage to pull that off. Is she trying to make something awful out of him helping underprivileged kids and adults because of what he’s accused her of? She’s either been digging very deep and very fast, or she was already aware and tried to throw him under the bus in panic. If she was already aware then why wait until he chucked the first stone? That says a lot about her too. That troll account she set up showed nothing he hadn’t already shown himself really did it? I’m waffling now aren’t I 🤨. It’ll all come out in the wash!
Yea it will....I thought the same how would she find out so fast. 🤔 I wonder will anything happen to her for this...like will it be investigated at all

Reactions: 1
Yea it will....I thought the same how would she find out so fast. 🤔 I wonder will anything happen to her for this...like will it be investigated at all
All jokes aside, it should be! I’ve sat here making jokes about Sam but don’t really have an opinion and had never heard of him until the Helen Wood thread. Her on the other hand I can’t bloody stand and never have.

Ohhh yeah, forgot to say the other day, so he seems to know the other one that slept with Rooney, can’t remember her name but the one that had the threesome with Helen. Didn’t they fall out? There must be a reason that he absolutely hates her?

With the blood diamond thing he has addressed that on his stories. He showed a timeline of the police 'having it in for him' and the scum ran a story about him being in Africa being a cover for blood diamonds so I imagine that is where Helen saw it. I have no idea at all ... But in my opinion I don't think that's the case - I think he is just out there wanting to help because he has seen how corrupt it all is. I'm looking forward to him trying to blow the cover of charities if he can but it is dangerous waters I feel. May be naive of me but I just don't see it from what I've seen of him.

Reactions: 3
All jokes aside, it should be! I’ve sat here making jokes about Sam but don’t really have an opinion and had never heard of him until the Helen Wood thread. Her on the other hand I can’t bloody stand and never have.
I don't think I'd even have am interest in either if it wasn't for this thread and how funny it got 🤣

The more I know about his criminal activities, in that he’s been jailed for driving offences, the more I think things like the blood diamonds have been fabricated to make him look like more of a big time gangster than he is 🤣

Reactions: 5
The more I know about his criminal activities, in that he’s been jailed for driving offences, the more I think things like the blood diamonds have been fabricated to make him look like more of a big time gangster than he is 🤣
Yea he'd probably keep a lower profile if he was involved with something that big....though ya never know .....we all also though he was single and possibly gonna propose to a tattle some day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think I'd even have am interest in either if it wasn't for this thread and how funny it got 🤣
Same!!!! 🤣 even not much then until the ladies started revealing they were in touch with him 🙊 @Quarrantinemadness has made this thread what it is, the best on tattle IMO

Either that or he’s way down the food chain and a puppet for the big boys.

• Heart
  • Haha
UK police won't investigate what anyone gets up to in another jurisdiction, that would be for the authorities over there and they certainly wouldn't take an ex cons word on it. Seems like they have him on their radar and want any excuse to get him off the streets. Does he work? Where are his funds coming from? Even being a petty criminal is not a good look and he seems to wear his time inside as a badge of honour. Honestly I think the man has become institutionalised and can't adjust to the real world, maybe he has more of a social standing in prison. I imagine other cons of the same variety hang off his every word and think he's Mr Big Shot.
He needs help to get it straight but I doubt tax payers money will stretch that far, if he was child delinquent it probably all boils down to seeking attention and unfortunately instagram has given him another platform.

• Heart
UK police won't investigate what anyone gets up to in another jurisdiction, that would be for the authorities over there and they certainly wouldn't take an ex cons word on it. Seems like they have him on their radar and want any excuse to get him off the streets. Does he work? Where are his funds coming from? Even being a petty criminal is not a good look and he seems to wear his time inside as a badge of honour. Honestly I think the man has become institutionalised and can't adjust to the real world, maybe he has more of a social standing in prison. I imagine other cons of the same variety hang off his every word and think he's Mr Big Shot.
He needs help to get it straight but I doubt tax payers money will stretch that far, if he was child delinquent it probably all boils down to seeking attention and unfortunately instagram has given him another platform.
Thank God it has....we've all had a good perv and a better laugh 😂

• Haha
I don't think there's anything in the blood diamond stuff. Darren g probably messaged Helen and she ran wild with it on the fake Sam profile. I think I remember on one of his q/A's someone asked a good movie and I think he said blood diamond... Bit ott/stupid that they've made him out as a blood diamond guy 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🙈#drugring. Could be completely wrong.. he irritates the duck out of me but when he shows his videos of the kids in Africa all happy shouting his name, my heart goes. He's doing interviews with men who were forced to kill their families 💔. I do think he's doing a good thing there. But he's still a dick 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.