Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This had better be a video with some actual evidence of what he’s accusing Helen of and not just another of his 5 minute monologues that leave us none the wiser. I guess we’ll find out shortly!

Reactions: 9
I agree, these are huge accusations and I do hope there is real evidence. I don’t know of follow Helen but I’d be so upset for her if this is fake and ruins her life.

Reactions: 3
Wow I hope he has a good lawyer.
I'm very fond of Helen Wood I find her really real and I couldn't imagine her doing something like this. As somebody else said he will need actual video evidence to back this up otherwise it can be manipulated or hear say.
I don't know much about him but it seems to me he is trying to catch 5 mins of fame and using a person who has been controversial in her past to get that.
I really hope Helen is OK today she has had to put up with a lot in her life because of her past and she does seem genuinely regretful of this. You really don't know somebody's true story looking at a few minutes of Instagram 😥

Reactions: 18
Oh my god. I got interested in him a few weeks back because of the chloe Khan situation but this is insane.

Reactions: 4
Can someone post the video here please when he posts it 🥺 I’m on an IG hiatus atm lol

Reactions: 3
Can someone post the video here please when he posts it 🥺 I’m on an IG hiatus atm lol
So it's a 7 minute video of Sam on that igtv. Talking about how Helen keeps bringing up Wayne Rooney on podcasts and it's not fair to Colleen and their family to stay relevent. Apparently her and her friend went to Dubai In 2019 with some jobs and to sleep with 2 kids 13/14 to take their virginity earning them 50k each. The mate said no and went home to the UK Helen stayed and earned 100k from it. The message/evidence to Sam was from the friend who went with her....

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well that video was underwhelming to say the least 🙄 He has one DM claiming Helen had sex with a 13 and 14yr old. Like seriously

Reactions: 2

Here we go

Reactions: 5
As much as he annoys me with his rambling..
I can actually believe that Helen would of done that. She’s pond scum with the morals of a sewer rat imo 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe Sam about Helen.

the girl who sent him that message I found her profile within seconds so if it’s all false I hope Helen Sue’s the arse of that girl

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.