Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls a few of you are adding me but I’m afraid he just follows me and I have big boobs but it’s not me 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I’m trying to convince myself he’s not fit now because im not going to be picked up and dropped when he feels like it for a size 6 model 😭😭😭🤣🤣
Can't stop laughing at your posts 😆

He's getting a bit boring for me now, I think he's starting to understand how adverts work, little bit of extra cash for his kid... probably got a lot of money hidden somewhere and well looked after.

The new Samantha account is a bit weird. He's said all along he's done criminal activity tit but the police only really have him on driving offences. Which he probably laughs at because he's done more serious stuff and never been charged. I think he said he spend 17 years in jail all for driving so he didn't understand why his bail conditions are worst then if someone was a pedlo. The police do tend to follow him they probably wanna throw him back in jail over anything. So you can kinda understand all the driving charges. I don't think he's ever driving when making his videos. He ain't that stupid. He'd be sent straight back to prison. His circle seem wealthy, can't imagine all from legitimate money but you know. It is what it is. 😆 I'll stop soon 😂

donno about the blood diamond stuff, look how easy people just throw accusations around. The account didn't use anything we haven't seen before. Apart from the scar photo. 🤷🏼‍♀️.

And the Rooney's he's the only one talking about it 😆 which in all fairness deserves exposure. Kids looking up to Wayne, when he shags prostitutes while his wife is pregnant??! This ain't right. No kids dad should ever do that to their mother. It's disgusting. Kids look up to him. 🤮 and Colleen accepts it. I hope no girls look upto her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Only recently saw this ‘man’ through Helen woods account .

He should be used to scare teens from getting involved with drugs - 😳

Reactions: 6
New video coming up 🤦🏼‍♀️ what next... Prince Andrew a pedlo 😆
I’m sat here like a head waiting on this vid and it’s now coming at 7:30

yeah there’s obviously a lot more gone on that they’ve never been able to pin him down for. Crafty hey!
All I ever hear from people is if he comes back to Liverpool he’s dead. What for though I don’t know if it was just driving offences 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m sat here like a head waiting on this vid and it’s now coming at 7:30

yeah there’s obviously a lot more gone on that they’ve never been able to pin him down for. Crafty hey!
All I ever hear from people is if he comes back to Liverpool he’s dead. What for though I don’t know if it was just driving offences 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was just going to say have a word with your fella, sitting here like a lemon waiting til 6 🤣

Ooo interesting, wonder who he's pissed of in Liverpool

Reactions: 2
I was just going to say have a word with your fella, sitting here like a lemon waiting til 6 🤣

Ooo interesting, wonder who he's pissed of in Liverpool
Well the last dick head I was with was on that scene if you know what I mean so I’d imagine it’s turf wars or something

Well the last dick head I was with was on that scene if you know what I mean so I’d imagine it’s turf wars or something
Yeah makes sense really but I could only guess since he don't share that on his insta 🤣

Who we all reckons on this video... Anyone "famous"?

Why has it got be at least 10 minutes though 😅 I ain't got the time! Just spill the beans fgs. Bet you get to 9:59 and still none the wiser 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.