Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got anymore tea? Like has he got a big Willy? It would make my dreams a whole lot better if I knew 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honest to god I don’t think I’ve been so attracted to someone since George Michael before anyone knew he was gay 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
latest of being famous, chloe khan. she has been banned from dubii for ilegal work. there wil be no false picts of lavish lifstyle, living in dubii wher she claims she is a resident FACT. banned for 5 yrs
1ST BAN USA
2 BAN DUBII
everyone is banning these ilegal activities
this is not a rumur it is a FACT
Is it just me or does that sounds exactly like Sam walker 🤣😂 by all means. It is what it is. ROFL. First post. Welcome 🎣🎣🎣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A thread on the infamous @samwalkeruk

SO I ACTUALLY OUTED ALL OF THEM ON HIS VIDEO I TAGGED so many of
The girls out there doing this .. and you won’t believe it he deleted the comments ... and then blocked me so I done it off my work account yet again he deleted it then blocked me then when I inboxed him off my personal account and asked WHY he said u have no proof and aGAIN blocked me

The best part is I do as I live there I know .. he hasn’t ever even been there probably never even been to Spain he gets a little bit of info off his mate who went there for the first time this year and now his trying to shed light where he ain’t got a fuckibg clue it was defo jusg for the likes and follows

he’s a bleeping idiot he doesn’t know anything an can’t put ANYONE AS he’s a mistake. And when I did the PUSSY deleted it!!!

be gone son

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s kicking off! Did anyone see that person who created an account saying the truth about Sam Walker? Well it’s posted some stories 😱 shits going to hit the fan. If I was that person I’d be fearing for my life, he’s going to fume!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s kicking off! Did anyone see that person who created an account saying the truth about Sam Walker? Well it’s posted some stories 😱 shits going to hit the fan. If I was that person I’d be fearing for my life, he’s going to fume!
Its been deleted I wanted to snoop! Anything juicy

Reactions: 2
It’s still there. A bit shocking really, alleging his involvement with Africa is to do with blood diamonds. They have a video of him threatening to shoot someone. Then apparently there is a video about a pweirdo ring he is involved in.
I wouldn’t like to be in that persons shoes when he catches up with them. And surely he will have an idea as they have the video footage?
Scary stuff

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sam has shared that video of him threatening to shoot someone himself. It was when he was trying to get his containers released. It’s been shortened.

Reactions: 1
I was excited when I heard about the Dubai girl stuff because I think it is wrong these girls pretend they are rich from being a model or influencer when it isn’t the case. The teen girls they are “influencing” have no idea and just want that lifestyle. But he didn’t really do much exposing. Just said stuff we have said on here and tag the sponsor shows more proof than he did. Anyway he bores me and is a massive hypocrite. He’s a criminal and no doubt makes enough people suffer himself.

Reactions: 9
I was excited when I heard about the Dubai girl stuff because I think it is wrong these girls pretend they are rich from being a model or influencer when it isn’t the case. The teen girls they are “influencing” have no idea and just want that lifestyle. But he didn’t really do much exposing. Just said stuff we have said on here and tag the sponsor shows more proof than he did. Anyway he bores me and is a massive hypocrite. He’s a criminal and no doubt makes enough people suffer himself.
Feels like he's just trying to get more followers 🙄 like you said... He didn't actually reveal much and what he did "reveal" about Helen was sketchy as there no proof. Feel like I know more then Sam just from being on these threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does he train in the same clothes he goes out for tea in 🤮🤮
THIS!
I watched a story yesterday of him lifting at the gym then later playing pool at a friends house in the same gear.

Feels like he's just trying to get more followers 🙄 like you said... He didn't actually reveal much and what he did "reveal" about Helen was sketchy as there no proof. Feel like I know more then Sam just from being on these threads 😂
Same. I was interested to begin with but the ‘what’s happening’ followed by complete waffle, it’s common knowledge, it’s a fact. No it’s not.
He claims Helen Wood constantly brings up the Rooneys. I heard her discuss it when being interviewed for a podcast. Apart from her story in the paper years ago and that podcast I have not heard her constantly bring it up. I do believe she has a book out where it will be mentioned so that’s hardly constantly.
I think he is trying to gain followers with his ‘exposing’ I unfollowed him. We can get better information on here.
So yeah that’s my tuppence worth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.