Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is this IP tracker that apparently shows your life expectancy 😭😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyone with the smallest bit of common sense can see how ridiculous this sounds...

Also, turn up to their employers 😭 most people are still working from home hun, soz x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The most annoying thing for me is those Britney Spears circa 2000 sunglasses he never takes off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean once something like “turning up at a girls house with men in balaclavas and coming through the door at 2am” has been said, it can’t really be unsaid. I never understood the reason 5 of them were needed to turn up at the house though?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean once something like “turning up at a girls house with men in balaclavas and coming through the door at 2am” has been said, it can’t really be unsaid. I never understood the reason 5 of them were needed to turn up at the house though?

Because Sammy boy isn’t as brave as he likes to make out so he needs some back up. I’ve got PMT so if he woke me up at 2 in the morning I reckon I would easily be able to make him cry 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s face it. Walker is just some fame hungry little attention seeking witch with absolutely zero substance. He lives in the past and dines out on having done time. No one cares mate. We’re all watching & laughing at you. Drop me a DM Sam. I’ll give you my home address so you can come see me. I’ll laugh you off the doorstep kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I went off him a bit when I realised he had a girlfriend after claiming to be single because I thought that was sly behaviour to her (not because I was swerved like some random came on and said, ok hun)
Then the tit show happened and he offered £2000 for my information so he could turn up to my house with 4 men in balaclavas at 2am to terrorise me, knowing I’m female. And for what? having a laugh on a gossip site? Any man who threatens to terrorise a woman whether said in the heat of the moment or not is the lowest of the low in my book. You speak the truth when you’re either mad, or drunk. So he can say he didn’t mean it and all the rest of it, but what’s done is done and it was put out there for all who watch him to see. And he’s right, you do leave a blue print, so those videos will be available on the internet forever for all to see. Any girl on his insta now getting a wide on over his troll stories needs to give their head a wobble because they’re basically condoning violence against women. He claims to want to save the people of Africa from a corrupt government and save the monkeys yet he openly admits he would terrorise women over some opinions on a gossip site?
Ffs 😂 Chill out. It was a joke. Sometimes trolls make jokes.
Thought the words “favourite” and “scal” in the same sentence plus the laughing emoji face would be enough but from now on I will end all my jokey posts with “#JOKE” and “#SARCASM” just to make sure.

Reactions: 2
You're being fooled. He was all about a forum and saying people will be turning up on people that post here door steps with 4 men in balaclavas. Now that he knows what a tit he's made he's totally changed his story to say he's not bothered about here and made up this troll story. If people ever sent those he would have said and posted it at the time rather than going on about a forum. It's so obvious I don't know how some can't see it. The video today totally contradicts what he said before!
It was definitely about here. Ive been really worried as I’m on my own with the kids and I posted when I was a friends one day and have been worrying that he would go there to her and her kids.

not that I posted anything bad, but just the fact he said he was coming after all of us on here has stressed me.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It was definitely about here. Ive been really worried as I’m on my own with the kids and I posted when I was a friends one day and have been worrying that he would go there to her and her kids.

not that I posted anything bad, but just the fact he said he was coming after all of us on here has stressed me.
Don’t mind that stupid bleep. He’s coming after nobody 🤣 he hasn’t a clue who anyone is 🙈 please don’t be stressing out about that piece of tit scumbag ❤ He is all talk

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ffs 😂 Chill out. It was a joke. Sometimes trolls make jokes.
Thought the words “favourite” and “scal” in the same sentence plus the laughing emoji face would be enough but from now on I will end all my jokey posts with “#JOKE” and “#SARCASM” just to make sure.
I don’t know why I replied to your comment sorry that wasn’t aimed at you at all, I meant the ones on his insta giving it beans with the reposts

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why I replied to your comment sorry that wasn’t aimed at you at all, I meant the ones on his insta giving it beans with the reposts
It’s ok I have the same problem irl 😂 People think I’m being a head and I’m just being sarcastic haha!

Reactions: 3
I feel kinda bad for him now. His latest insta story is him saying he’s getting veneers. You lot gave him a complex

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t he just get his bottom teeth filed or something, if there’s one thing I can’t stand on a man it’s Turkey teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Please don’t worry. Have you seen the admin post about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ? That should reassure you too. He’s just unhappy his girlfriend has found out what he gets up to and it’s a typical narcissistic response - he’s not at fault for messaging other girls behind her back, folk are to blame for talking about it snd her finding out.

If he had easy access to all the technology, you would think he’d put it to better use and use it for one of his better causes.

I don’t think he can handle life on the outside and no wonder if he’s been in prison for 17 years of them. Threatening to go to people’s houses in the middle of the night, with balaclavas and weapons is a ridiculous over reaction - it would be to many things but because someone said his bottom teeth are long or he has sent them messages?!

Reactions: 10
Watzzz appinen 😂
Every time I go for my talker Instagram bed time cringesesh Eminem-killshots pops into my head 😂
You sound like a witch, witch
Shut the duck up
When your fans become your haters
You done?
duck, your beard's weird
Alright
You yellin' at the mic, you weird beard
We doin' this once
Your beard's weird, why you yellin' at the mic?
Rihanna just hit me on a text
Last night I left hickeys on her neck
Wait, you just dissed me? I'm perplexed
Insult me in a line, compliment me on the next
🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.