Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd chuck a bucket full of water from my top window over the prick if he came to mine 🤣

And sling some of my dogs tit at it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That face is going to look even worse once the dentures get in 🤣

Screenshot_20210613-141306_Instagram.jpg

I feel kinda bad for him now. His latest insta story is him saying he’s getting veneers. You lot gave him a complex
Haha he said he's always wanted it done. Don't be like them and blame tattle for everything ya puppet.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Has this bleep turned up at anyones doorstep with his balaclava wearing pals? 🤣 Jesus Christ so far anything this idiot has said has never came to fruition has it? I caught some of his story yesterday about wanting to look good for the people of the slums?? What the actual duck is wrong with this man?? Put him in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has this bleep turned up at anyones doorstep with his balaclava wearing pals? 🤣 Jesus Christ so far anything this idiot has said has never came to fruition has it? I caught some of his story yesterday about wanting to look good for the people of the slums?? What the actual duck is wrong with this man?? Put him in the bin
Went to the slums wearing Givenchy but can’t even pronounce it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can understand people feeling frightened. Not everyone has encountered this type of person. Must say I haven't seen threats like that since the Bill was on telly. Who was your favourite on the Bill guys? Please say Reg. 🙏
Wasn't Reg the weirdo who literally ate tit, all on his teeth when the horrified make up girls had to do his make up. 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wasn't Reg the weirdo who literally ate tit, all on his teeth when the horrified make up girls had to do his make up. 😬
Ah I just googled.. that episode sounds familiar.... Poor reg in real life ☹ hope he got some help

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Love the tangents that this thread keeps going off on, first Brookside…now The Bill…feeling proper nostalgic, cheers llama teeth for making this happen 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s posted on his back up account. His account has gone again but don’t worry his contact on Instagram is going to sort it out…..👍🏻
He'll be back in no time, his criminal it geeks got 14 addresses in a few minutes. Odd that he's not come to visit anyone 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.