Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A grown man spending his days wanting to expose people constantly! Give it up Sam get a life will ya mate! Concentrate on something else other than exposing people! What you gaining ? It’s embarrassing for a grown man! I would be so embarrassed of my husband if he carried on like this!
Not people but women. He likes to expose women the little low life

Reactions: 11
Get yer ring cameras charged trolls cause who ever is in Birmingham is getting a visit and 2 In liverpool and few from the UK. 😭 why carnt he speak properly hes a absolute mushroom who needs to calm the duck down

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd have to get me spud gun out and just start firing spud bullets at him 😭👍" joke" (sam) am not threatening you just have a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There are no real trolls, it's people here that don't praise him and he can't delete. An act to scare people into silence otherwise he would share messages of the trolls. Pathetic man full of tit. He never had any tea, all it was with Helen is someone sending him a message that could be total made up crap. Sam ya dry low life bleep wind your neck in, it's embarrassing!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fucks sake this bleep thinks he's Donal MacIntyre haha when we gather "intelligence" haha turn it in lad 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, I'm glad he clarified a few things. Obviously my Jimmy Corkhill reference was OK and I can sleep easy in my bed again. Phew. #JimmyCorkhillWasJustMisunderstood

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has he specified what he was offended by?

ETA - just seen the post and seems the issue is people directly messaging his family on Facebook and sickos messaging people saying they hope the get cancer which is the lowest of the low. I did think it was a massive over reaction if it was about tattle because there was nothing bad really said on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Has he specified what he was offended by?

ETA - just seen the post and seems the issue is people directly messaging his family on Facebook and sickos messaging people saying they hope the get cancer which is the lowest of the low. I did think it was a massive over reaction if it was about tattle because there was nothing bad really said on here.
That is shocking,I can understand him being pissed off. I don’t understand folk who have the mentality to send those type of messages.
It’s only a bit of fun on here.

Reactions: 6
Naaa I reckon that’s bullshit. He started all this when he found out about tattle because his first video he was going on about online forums, then saying people were saying stuff about his family which I’m guessing was people mentioning his g.f. Then he said he had 14 IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , there wasn’t even 14 people on here talking about his g.f so I’d be surprised if 14 of us could be arsed messaging her. I think he was fuming because not everyone on here licks his arse like they do on insta, now he’s realised he looks like an idiot trying to track down people for calling him a few names so he’s trying to backtrack

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In his first video he was literally going on about a forum that he wouldn't say the name of as it was giving it publicity (Tattle obvs). Then 2nd video it was arriving at people's houses at 2am with balaclavas on, now it's all changed again when people have called him out on acting like a bleep. What a little lying tit mind. Grown man 🙄🙄🤣

Reactions: 17
Naaa I reckon that’s bullshit. He started all this when he found out about tattle because his first video he was going on about online forums, then saying people were saying stuff about his family which I’m guessing was people mentioning his g.f. Then he said he had 14 IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , there wasn’t even 14 people on here talking about his g.f so I’d be surprised if 14 of us could be arsed messaging her. I think he was fuming because not everyone on here licks his arse like they do on insta, now he’s realised he looks like an idiot trying to track down people for calling him a few names so he’s trying to backtrack
I agree. It's total bullshit and he's making up the cancer stuff to save face as that's come out a few days after he's been made to look a Muppet! Add it up together people and it's clear he's fabricated it.
He's lying as he's shamed himself for threatening women that don't praise him and got his panties in a right twist over nothing. He doesn't have IP address and IP addresses can't be traced to someone anyway using software. He so thick
Screenshot_20210610-163800_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t get why anyone would message his friends and family directly to give them abuse, wouldn’t they just message him directly if they had something to say about him?

Reactions: 5
I’m gutted about this cos I actually do like him most of the time 🙈 On the one hand he’s got a really good heart with the issues he talks about and awareness he’s capable of raising for things and on the other he’s arsed about a load of women gossiping on a gossip site even though 90% of his threads have been positive?!

I really do hope he’s on about proper trolls who’ve messaged him or his family because they are vile bullies.
Just saw his video. PHEW! He can go back to being my fave lil scal 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You're being fooled. He was all about a forum and saying people will be turning up on people that post here door steps with 4 men in balaclavas. Now that he knows what a tit he's made he's totally changed his story to say he's not bothered about here and made up this troll story. If people ever sent those he would have said and posted it at the time rather than going on about a forum. It's so obvious I don't know how some can't see it. The video today totally contradicts what he said before!

Reactions: 14
You're being fooled. He was all about a forum and saying people will be turning up on people that post here door steps with 4 men in balaclavas. Now that he knows what a tit he's made he's totally changed his story to say he's not bothered about here and made up this troll story. If people ever sent those he would have said and posted it at the time rather than going on about a forum. It's so obvious I don't know how some can't see it. The video today totally contradicts what he said before!
I agree ! And I thought he likes to out people ? Why hasn’t he Posted what the trolls are messaging his family like he usually does

Reactions: 6
I went off him a bit when I realised he had a girlfriend after claiming to be single because I thought that was sly behaviour to her (not because I was swerved like some random came on and said, ok hun)
Then the tit show happened and he offered £2000 for my information so he could turn up to my house with 4 men in balaclavas at 2am to terrorise me, knowing I’m female. And for what? having a laugh on a gossip site? Any man who threatens to terrorise a woman whether said in the heat of the moment or not is the lowest of the low in my book. You speak the truth when you’re either mad, or drunk. So he can say he didn’t mean it and all the rest of it, but what’s done is done and it was put out there for all who watch him to see. And he’s right, you do leave a blue print, so those videos will be available on the internet forever for all to see. Any girl on his insta now getting a wide on over his troll stories needs to give their head a wobble because they’re basically condoning violence against women. He claims to want to save the people of Africa from a corrupt government and save the monkeys yet he openly admits he would terrorise women over some opinions on a gossip site?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.