Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I went off him a bit when I realised he had a girlfriend after claiming to be single because I thought that was sly behaviour to her (not because I was swerved like some random came on and said, ok hun)
Then the shit show happened and he offered £2000 for my information so he could turn up to my house with 4 men in balaclavas at 2am to terrorise me, knowing I’m female. And for what? having a laugh on a gossip site? Any man who threatens to terrorise a woman whether said in the heat of the moment or not is the lowest of the low in my book. You speak the truth when you’re either mad, or drunk. So he can say he didn’t mean it and all the rest of it, but what’s done is done and it was put out there for all who watch him to see. And he’s right, you do leave a blue print, so those videos will be available on the internet forever for all to see. Any girl on his insta now getting a wide on over his troll stories needs to give their head a wobble because they’re basically condoning violence against women. He claims to want to save the people of Africa from a corrupt government and save the monkeys yet he openly admits he would terrorise women over some opinions on a gossip site?
Ffs 😂 Chill out. It was a joke. Sometimes trolls make jokes.
Thought the words “favourite” and “scal” in the same sentence plus the laughing emoji face would be enough but from now on I will end all my jokey posts with “#JOKE” and “#SARCASM” just to make sure.

Reactions: 2

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
Successful at being in prion for a really long time for minor offences 🥴

In all seriousness though he’s a drug dealer who preys on young impressionable kids to do his dirty work for him. There’s wronguns then there’s Sam chuffin Walker
Terrible word choice 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Is that what he's doing? I have no idea...

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
He’s just another one of these Billy Big Baws that someone’s once said “You should defo be ‘aving one of those podcasts la” and he now thinks he’s a ticket. He will disappear soon enough, just like the rest of them.

The way he spells words like he says them knocks me sick too.
He put agen for again at one point 😂

He looks short! I bet there’s even more girls in the inbox now after that revelation 😂
He does doesn’t he! his arms and legs don’t look particularly long
Oh defo, all he needs to do now is get the goods out on his story and he’ll have a different girl for every day of the year 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Snooper82

Yea it will....I thought the same how would she find out so fast. 🤔 I wonder will anything happen to her for this...like will it be investigated at all
All jokes aside, it should be! I’ve sat here making jokes about Sam but don’t really have an opinion and had never heard of him until the Helen Wood thread. Her on the other hand I can’t bloody stand and never have.

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Has anyone actually contacted the gf? Or is he just pissed people are having a discussion. Cause if he is, it's fucking laughable.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Wonder why he’s put that pill up asking people if they want him to be sent back to prison to rot. What a weirdo lol 😂