Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time I checked this was a site where people voice their opinion. Do any of these people know what trolling actually is? Is he going to go after half of Liverpool that hate him too? Wouldn’t dare would he, hence why he’s not been back. So he’ll go after girls instead.
Maybe he’s going to team up with KHM and Delo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn't add the link this site did.

Only found here yesterday was posting to say he's a thick idiot. You can't use software to find users of a website.

Sam you twit why don't you post what my details are if it's that easy to find them? He can't.

Reactions: 11
I wonder how long he’ll keep this up for?

I didn't add the link this site did.

Only found here yesterday was posting to say he's a thick idiot. You can't use software to find users of a website.

Sam you twit why don't you post what my details are if it's that easy to find them? He can't.
Out of interest, did you find here after watching his stories about it?

Reactions: 5
No one has had their insta deleted. Why would insta do that? If anything his will be deleted as he keeps posting threats and illegal activity.

Here shows up on page one of Google when you search for his name. Lots will be finding it and his lies will bite his own ugly ass.

No one has had their insta deleted. Why would insta do that? If anything his will be deleted as he keeps posting threats and illegal activity.

Here shows up on page one of Google when you search for his name. Lots will be finding it and his lies will bite his own ugly ass.
Yeah but what made you Google him? Do you follow him? Just asking cause I think by showing what he did to offer 2k, he’s brought more people over here

Reactions: 1
Hahhahahah what a fat little knobhead he is 🤣 I feel ashamed for him he's worse than khm and stabby axl put together haha what was it khm called the private investigator? I can't remember can someone help a girl out please?

Reactions: 11
Hahhahahah what a fat little knobhead he is 🤣 I feel ashamed for him he's worse than khm and stabby axl put together haha what was it khm called the private investigator? I can't remember can someone help a girl out please?
Private investor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Woah no one is worse that Stabby McStabber

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think Sam knows what trolling is. Trolling is an actual criminal offence, if people were sending him death threats or something like that to his social media accounts that can be reported to the police and the police can find IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and will prosecute - rightly so. Being on an open forum having an opinion on some brain dead iNFluENzeRz is perfectly legal and he really needs to understand the difference.
I reported pretty much all his posts and stories last night and I hope everyone else is doing the same because it’s about time he gets his comeuppance. He is nothing but a little bully and a danger to women

Reactions: 15
Ahahhaaa can’t cope with this shite, same software the police use 😂😂😂😂😂 why you lying?!

I hope the police catch up with him soon the weird toothed bleep. Is he actually from Liverpool or is he another wool claiming they own a purple bin?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how long he’ll keep this up for?

Out of interest, did you find here after watching his stories about it?
Yeah, count me in. sam walker is a phucking idiot, a Class A drug dealer calling out Helen Wood and anybody else he doesn't agree with, personal trainers, taxi drivers, food bank workers, the irony lost me.

I’ve just been watching that prison program on bbc, it’s a 3 part series, it’s really good!
Has anyone been in prison? Like what I want to know is say you have a debt, do they just wait until you come out or write it off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.