Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the narrative that the girls are in the wrong and the onus is on them

HE has a gf
HE msgd them

Hes the scumbag, the girls were just having fun to spice up the day. They stopped when they found out he had a gf. He didnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What's with the narrative that the girls are in the wrong and the onus is on them

HE has a gf
HE msgd them

Hes the scumbag, the girls were just having fun to spice up the day. They stopped when they found out he had a gf. He didnt.
Thank you ❤

Reactions: 6

HE has a gf
HE msgd them

Exactly this! He’s a little toe rag and for a change he is the one being ‘exposed’

• Heart
Reactions: 8

HE has a gf
HE msgd them

Yes!!!! He’s gonna be fewwwwwming.

That video of him driving whilst using his phone might just be a proper little troll and direct Warrington police to that 👀👀👀

duck you sam you daft big headed twit 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

HE has a gf
HE msgd them

🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Preach

Reactions: 3
This thread is gone crazy and I’m not that interested about anonymous forum members that are messaging this idiot 🥴 hopefully he will get back to exposing supposed Dubai porta potty’s 😊🥳❤

Reactions: 2
Godspeed to that editor.
And ghost writer cause come on 🤣. And there’s him threatening violence at people on his stories and penguin entertaining him.

Peter was anum, annum, Peter wanted to hide who he was, so Jane came in a hele, helli, a chopper and shot him in the head. The end

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I work in fraud for a financial services company and I'm finding his stories hilarious. This pathetic little man is so backed up and full of tit he might explode. He ain't tracking any IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . The thick guy I doubt could even manage to unzip a file. Same software that the police use 🤣
View attachment 607373

joined 9 mins ago and linking something to ip addresses 🥴it’s a load of tit but nice try. Reported you ya fool

I work in fraud for a financial services company and I'm finding his stories hilarious. This pathetic little man is so backed up and full of tit he might explode. He ain't tracking any IP addresses. The thick guy I doubt could even manage to unzip a file. Same software that the police use 🤣
View attachment 607373
@Moderator can you remove this
@Yel

Reactions: 6
I work in fraud for a financial services company and I'm finding his stories hilarious. This pathetic little man is so backed up and full of tit he might explode. He ain't tracking any IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . The thick guy I doubt could even manage to unzip a file. Same software that the police use 🤣
View attachment 607373
Last time I checked this was a site where people voice their opinion. Do any of these people know what trolling actually is? Is he going to go after half of Liverpool that hate him too? Wouldn’t dare would he, hence why he’s not been back. So he’ll go after girls instead.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.