Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of order if anyone’s been stupid enough to do that. The poor cow is on to admin to get her posts removed as they make her identifiable, I’d imagine it’s the user name.
Wasn’t there a user on this thread that said she had been messaging him and was fishing to see if anyone else did? I think that could be his gf. He’s been found out to be a dirty rat and doesn’t like it.

Ladies who have received voicenotes from Sam - is he telling you everything you’d want to hear? I have been talking to him but saw these comments about voicenotes and thought maybe he’s doing it to loads of women 🙈😂
Is this Sams girlfriend 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Out of order if anyone’s been stupid enough to do that. The poor cow is on to admin to get her posts removed as they make her identifiable, I’d imagine it’s the user name.
If anyone has messaged his girlfriend, that’s out of order. The rules are strictly “keep it on Tattle.” Do you mean the girl that spilled about the gf being her lash tech or the girl that was messaging him?

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Long in the tooth has turned into a sleuth, he just can’t handle the truth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If anyone has messaged his girlfriend, that’s out of order. The rules are strictly “keep it on Tattle.” Do you mean the girl that spilled about the gf being her lash tech or the girl that was messaging him?
But would keep it on tattle also include those messaging him in the first place then coming here and posting about it? I think that was a mistake personally.

Reactions: 4
We should really ramp this thread up a bit now and really get on his nerves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Capable man no doubt, but still a weirdo, appears he bought himself close on 1000 fake subs in the last month, check his sites stats on playboard dot com, and he's been in the nick so long, maybe he doesn't know about VPN's.

Anyway sure a thick-skinned stand up guy he says, even though he's blocked be, after I suggested it's not cool to call volunteer food bank workers "rats and scum" cos' they would take some gambling donation.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But would keep it on tattle also include those messaging him in the first place then coming here and posting about it? I think that was a mistake personally.
Play with fire and you’re going to get burnt.

It was going to come out at some point especially as he is posting his ‘mystery woman’ on Instagram, that is going to ruffle feathers.

Reactions: 5
What’s said on tattle, stays on tattle. People shouldn’t be messaging others GF/family. If a fella is cheating on his GF, what good is going to come from telling the GF (unless you are mates with said GF)?

Reactions: 8
Sorry if I missed it but do we know someone definitely messaged the gf? Or could she of just seen it on here?

Reactions: 4
This is insane. Has this guy made threats publicly to not only out someone but arrive at their house with a number of masked men. What on earth!
Surely to goodness he knows exactly who has been talking because they have allegedly been messaging him. No need for the MI5 or career criminals maybe he could just check his inbox.
This is the most bizarre turn of events I've ever seen on tattle, guys never bring things off the boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You’re just assuming people on here are as thick as tit, obviously it was all a bit of fun and a laugh, and obviously no one expected to marry the bloke. Jesus 🥴
No I never assumed people were as thick as tit 😊 that’s grand and all but texting a KNOWN scumbag even for a bit of fun is generally not a good idea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You’re just assuming people on here are as thick as tit, obviously it was all a bit of fun and a laugh, and obviously no one expected to marry the bloke. Jesus 🥴
When you messaged him did you disclose that you used tattle and were reporting back to the thread?
I think you said the other day that he knew about his thread and he wasn't happy? I'm not getting at you, I'm just trying to understand. I appreciate this must be very upsetting and possibly frightening for you, especially if he can identify you.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure QM isn’t frightened of this dip tit. It’s like been frightened of KHM.

He’s a mouthy little bleep, probably realised how hard it is on the outside and wants to go back inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey hang on people, let’s not presume that someone has told his girlfriend. He knew about this thread and read it. He most probably started to panic when people were putting two and two together and wanted to put a stop to it in the only way he knows how. And that’s threatening behaviour. No need to call anyone out for messaging him in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey hang on people, let’s not presume that someone has told his girlfriend. He knew about this thread and read it. He most probably started to panic when people were putting two and two together and wanted to put a stop to it in the only way he knows how. And that’s threatening behaviour. No need to call anyone out for messaging him in the first place.
Sallie axl is also another one who constantly says people from tattle are messaging her ‘friends’ when there is no truth behind it.

I would take what he says with a pinch of salt. And to be fair when you google his name tattle is the 4th or 5th result.

Who’s to say it wasn’t another girl he is chatting up in his insta DM’s who saw the picture of the girls chebs on the table over dinner and has somehow done some digging and worked it out.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.