Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the type of man that makes me feel sick! How anyone can be attracted to him I’ll never know.

Reactions: 12
I’ve not done anything.
I’ve not said anything against his girlfriend, I said she was stunning. I said compared to her she was a steak and I’m a burger.
I said I didn’t know he had a girlfriend.
I said his mate was fit.
I’ve not said anything against his family, I said it was harsh that he was being told to go home from playing with his son because of his tracker battery.
I don’t know what I’m meant to have said against his girlfriend, friends, or family.
Another poster said that the girlfriend did her eyelashes, and said where we could see who she was to prove that he had a girlfriend as apparently she post stories with him all the time. I didn’t follow her. I saw one photo on Facebook which is a PUBLIC post, of her and him. I posted it to show the other girls who he had been messaging to show that he has a girlfriend and out of respect for her, the messages need to stop. I then removed the photo. There has not been anything nasty said about his girlfriend. Quite the opposite.
I said I was surprised that it was public if he didn’t want people to know his whereabouts or private information.
It’s a gossip site where people have a laugh and a gossip about people in the public eye, sometimes locally, sometimes nationally.
Dont you worry your head about that big fat tit
In the jail for traffic offences and hes giving it the billy big time

duck you sam Walker stop texting other girls wind your neck in your beard dye is running

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
At first he’s story’s of the police over policing and tracing him for not fair reason did seem legit but he’s hissy fit last night showed that actually he is a danger to society and does need to be tracked. He’s end goal was apparently going to the slums threatening people publicly on social media is defiantly not going to get him there.

Reactions: 10
The guy is having a 4 minute rant about trolls while driving behind the wheel of his car. Absolutely wally. He can’t even pronounce the word anonymous let alone start tracking people down 😂😂😂 who’s house is he showing up to at 2am when he needs to be tucked up in bed by midnight!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know why I find it so funny. He’s proper angry about it 🤪😂

Lovely day today isn’t it 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“ANOMONUS TROLLS” 🤣🤣 his video cracks me up... the Neanderthal cannot even string a basic sentence together 🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone actually contacted the gf? Or is he just pissed people are having a discussion. Cause if he is, it's bleeping laughable.

Reactions: 2
The way he’s acting now makes his bullshit story about Helen wood a lot less believable, showing us what he gets like when someone says something he doesn’t like!

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why he’s pissed off with this thread,it’s harmless
Fair enough if someone has messaged his girlfriend & his family. Should always just keep it on Tattle.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why he’s pissed off with this thread,it’s harmless
Fair enough if someone has messaged his girlfriend & his family. Should always just keep it on Tattle.
I don’t think anyone on here would be stupid enough to do that. Unless the eyelash girl mentioned it

I don’t think anyone on here would be stupid enough to do that. Unless the eyelash girl mentioned it
Out of order if anyone’s been stupid enough to do that. The poor cow is on to admin to get her posts removed as they make her identifiable, I’d imagine it’s the user name.

• Sad
  • Wow
Thread suggestion -
Throws his sausage at every girl on IG, then has a hissy fit and goes looking for your IP

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.