Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen his last video? So apparently he tried to catch his haters out...by putting a poll up of who wanted to see him with a top off to show his progress. Everyone that voted no is apparently a hater and has been blocked. He’s weird!
What a an absolute creepy man ew he knocks me
Sick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see what he put up an hour or so ago? Text messages off someone with a blue tick panicking because he is exposing them on Wednesday for going to Dubai and having sex with an underage boy. And now he's deleted it. It was obv who it was in the post as well......

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone see what he put up an hour or so ago? Text messages off someone with a blue tick panicking because he is exposing them on Wednesday for going to Dubai and having sex with an underage boy. And now he's deleted it. It was obv who it was in the post as well......
Missed this. Anyone have the SS or can hint as to who it was?

Missed this. Anyone have the SS or can hint as to who it was?
I have screenshots but now he's deleted am I able to post? She's well known, I believe she has her own thread here. He didn't scribble her name or pic out properly and now everyone is commenting on her page!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have screenshots but now he's deleted am I able to post? She's well known, I believe she has her own thread here. He didn't scribble her name or pic out properly and now everyone is commenting on her page!
I think you are able to post them still especially if she is well known as well!

Reactions: 3
I dont know.... Helen is alot of things but I cant see this being true about her. It will be interesting to see what "evidence" he provides. Also, what is his story, why is he doing all these "exposing" post?

Reactions: 5
I do like Sam walker but just got update with it all. I saw the post before it was deleted then just saw Helens insta stories. 😥

Reactions: 1
He's now posted saying he is putting the video later

Screenshot_20210508-161601_Instagram.jpg

Absoloute madness. I'm interested to see what 'evidence' he has. Any messages etc can be manipulated and faked, and unless he has clear video evidence he needs to shush. Accusations like that can ruin lives.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.