Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you let him out for 5 mins so he can post his video 🤣🤣🤣

Did you change your avatar thingy 😂
Haha he’s not coming here till he apologises for not making me number 1, and he takes 3-5 business days to respond to texts so no point doing that either 🤣
Yeah changed it, love of my life ❤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha he’s not coming here till he apologises for not making me number 1, and he takes 3-5 business days to respond to texts so no point doing that either 🤣
Yeah changed it, love of my life ❤🤣
Did you not cringe a little for his music choice to go with his food pics 🤣 imagine going on a nice date and he starting taking pics adding aviccii tunes to his food pics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you not cringe a little for his music choice to go with his food pics 🤣 imagine going on a nice date and he starting taking pics adding aviccii tunes to his food pics 🤣
Oh it was shameful wasn’t it 🤣🤣🤣 if that was me he’d have got a smack round the head for that. Swerve your phone dick head I’ve not eaten in 3 weeks for this date and I swallowed some balloons to make me tits bigger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I ate a family sized bag of sensations watching that video 🤣🤣 fair play to him could u be arsed being Helen wood tho

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I ate a family sized bag of sensations watching that video 🤣🤣 fair play to him could u be arsed being Helen wood tho
Tmi but I watched it while sat on the loo and now I can't feel my legs

All ill say is 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 😭😂 Helen what you done!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.