Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder who the mate is who’s sent him them messages 😭 imagine being Helen Wood now can’t trust no one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder who the mate is who’s sent him them messages 😭 imagine being Helen Wood now can’t trust no one 🤣🤣
A knurrr! Helen’s got her own H to uncover 🤣

I don’t find him attractive (soz fangirls) but watch for entertainment. Why’s he got a bee in his bonnet over Helen? Danielle Lloyd is no better.

Helen’s responded 👀

• Angry
Reactions: 10
A knurrr! Helen’s got her own H to uncover 🤣

I don’t find him attractive (soz fangirls) but watch for entertainment. Why’s he got a bee in his bonnet over Helen? Danielle Lloyd is no better.

Helen’s responded 👀
Sorry to hear that hun.
Don’t worry it will come in time, you too will soon have deep love of him like the rest of us. I’ll pray for you 🙏🏻🤣

So she’s saying she’s got messages off girls petrified of him. Hope she’s just lying out of her arse again

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I get the feeling that Helen might need to watch her back over the next few days 😳😳

Reactions: 4
Errr so whys he sharing Danielle Lloyds post, she was racist in big brother!! Don’t know why he’s so far up her flat arse. I’ll take my share off given that he hasn’t reposted mine and I’m not racist.
Thats it just me and my kids from now on.
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Errr so whys he sharing Danielle Lloyds post, she was racist in big brother!! Don’t know why he’s so far up her flat arse. I’ll take my share off given that he hasn’t reposted mine and I’m not racist.
🤣🤣
Plenty more fish in the sea 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was enjoying his. Stories before but now I can’t find his account! Does he delete it sometimes or has he blocked me?!

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣
He’s probably munching on her Pringle flaps 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think hes disgusting and i dont believe a word he says. Absolute scum of the earth guys like him 🤢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.